New mobile phone version of TOTV coming!

Closed Thread
Old 09-06-2016, 05:44 PM

I still can't post a classified on my iPhone 6.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

It is a beautiful set up I love the way it looks, how easy it is to use and wish you a whole lot of luck with it. Change is not easy as we get older but I think this is a very positive thing. I tried TAPATALK for a while and didn't care for it at all. This was an enormous project and I congratulate you TOTV team
Old 09-06-2016, 08:34 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
It appears the new mobile site does not take you to the last read post, big problem. Additionally the classified posts do not show price and requires additional clicking. Also, no timeline? Too many ads. This is a disaster, please bring back the tapatalk, even crippled it's better than mobile site.
Allegiance: Did you ever end up getting Tapatalk to work again for you? Mine is still going strong...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
Allegiance: Did you ever end up getting Tapatalk to work again for you? Mine is still going strong...

Yes tapatalk works ok except with the classified and a little weird with the political forum.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:42 PM
Administrator

Thanks for the feedback!

Tapatalk is a 3rd party app and will not work with all the functionality of TOTV.

If there is anything on the TOTV mobile version we can do to make it better please let us know.

Regards,
Old 09-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SegwayCR View Post
The bottom of the opening page states you are not associated with The Villages. Who are you if not The Villages/
Talk of the villages is NOT part of The Villages company. This is an independent organization, not affiliated with the developer. They can provide additional info if necessary.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:11 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Yes tapatalk works ok except with the classified and a little weird with the political forum.
Same for me, but I have only posted once on the political forum anyway in the last several months! I have simply given up on the classifieds because the price never shows on Tapatalk and most of the time no contact info! I enjoy the Tapatalk app. I like how it scrolls all the posts and there are very few ads...

Closed Thread

Tags
mobile, totv, phone, version, user, website, tap-a-talk, experience, enhancement, villages, log, users, access, begin, find, development, support, florida, web, friendly, thread, site, work, automatically, team

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.