Can not click to see enlarged photos

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2016, 09:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,121 Times in 2,237 Posts
Default Can not click to see enlarged photos

For several weeks now I have not been able to click on a picture (embedded or attached) to the enlarged photo. All I get is a large dark grey box on the screen.
I am running Windows 10 (upgrade from Windows 7), and using IE 11 to view ToTV. If anyone knows of a setting or work around, let me know.

ADMIN, if you see this, any ideas?
Old 02-26-2016, 10:10 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
For several weeks now I have not been able to click on a picture (embedded or attached) to the enlarged photo. All I get is a large dark grey box on the screen.
I am running Windows 10 (upgrade from Windows 7), and using IE 11 to view ToTV. If anyone knows of a setting or work around, let me know.

ADMIN, if you see this, any ideas?
Have you tried using Google or Firefox to see if it opens? That might help nail down whether it is a browser issue or not.
Old 02-26-2016, 12:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
Have you tried using Google or Firefox to see if it opens? That might help nail down whether it is a browser issue or not.
Jnieman, I have been using IE for years, and previously had no problems. I have not determined if other browsers are compatible with Windows 10, but will try if I do not get another fix. I do not like Edge, the new windows browser.
Old 02-28-2016, 09:42 PM
Administrator

We are not experiencing this but please try another browser or new version of IE.

Feel free to email us as well.

TOTV Team
Old 02-29-2016, 09:50 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTV Team View Post
We are not experiencing this but please try another browser or new version of IE.

Feel free to email us as well.

TOTV Team
This works in EDGE. Now for the more interesting point, I have been using IE11 for over a year with NO problems. Upgraded to Windows 10, still using IE11 now I have the problem. Also, this is the latest version, as automatic updates is on by default with Windows 10.

I would think that other W10 users would be having this problem also, unless they are using Edge. PS I do not like the way Edge operates. Hope a solution is found for this.
Old 02-29-2016, 10:56 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
This works in EDGE. Now for the more interesting point, I have been using IE11 for over a year with NO problems. Upgraded to Windows 10, still using IE11 now I have the problem. Also, this is the latest version, as automatic updates is on by default with Windows 10.

I would think that other W10 users would be having this problem also, unless they are using Edge. PS I do not like the way Edge operates. Hope a solution is found for this.
I use IE11 and W10. Can you point me to a picture that is giving you problems?

Z

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 02-29-2016, 04:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcaveman View Post
I use IE11 and W10. Can you point me to a picture that is giving you problems?

Z
Seemed to be all photos, but for my test case, I used the ones posted by tomboy of the cat that needs a home. What I get is a dark grey box, and no enlarged photo. In EDGE, I get the dark gray box, with the enlarged photo in the box.

Tags
windows, click, enlarged, totv, view, admin, ideas, setting, work, upgrade, box, picture, embedded, photos, weeks, attached, photo, screen.confused, running, grey, dark, large

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.