The Most Awesome Pork Tenderloin Ever

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2015, 11:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
I finally got around to trying this. The flavor is really nice. Nothing overpowers anything else. The only problem was my fault. Catching that pork at that perfect pink temperature got past me. It had too much time to stand. I should have listened to Mr. Boomer. I got all hung up on the meat thermometer reading. Should have taken the pork out of the oven sooner.

I just had a couple of those little leftover medallions cold for lunch. Flavor still nice. Texture reminding me to grab it sooner next time.

I also tried the carrots and dates recipe posted in this thread. I was lazy though and bought carrot chips instead of trying to do the julienne thing with my dull knives. The carrots seemed to be getting too dry before they were done. Mr. Boomer poured a little orange juice on them to finish up and they turned out fine.

Please do not tell Mr. Boomer that I might be setting him up to take over all the cooking.
I nominate Mr. Boomer (behind his back) to take over the cooking duties! He has good ideas.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:11 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
Recipe

This is a favorite of mine that is so easy. Don't use too big of a pan so the juices don't spread out too much and burn.
I thank you for posting this recipe. Made it tonight and we thought it was amazing. I did add a couple tbls of marmalade otherwise I followed as posted. Very tasty and really tender.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I nominate Mr. Boomer (behind his back) to take over the cooking duties! He has good ideas.
MWAHa-Ha-Ha........

I just now set a trap on the kitchen counter for Mr. Boomer. All ingredients needed for a pot of soup are gathered together in a fetching manner. The vegetables are all washed (though not chopped and/or diced. I do not like to chop and/or dice.) The big pot is on the stove. The garlic press has been retrieved from the place where it always tries to hide among the spatulas and shredders. The cutting board and measuring cups and spoons are all there. And the recipe is tauntingly placed alongside everything......

And then I wandered away. I am in my office across the hall. Typing silly stuff on the internet.....

HARK!! What's that I hear? -- chopchopchopchopchop....

MWAHa-ha-ha-ha........

Boomer
Old 11-03-2015, 10:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
MWAHa-Ha-Ha........

I just now set a trap on the kitchen counter for Mr. Boomer. All ingredients needed for a pot of soup are gathered together in a fetching manner. The vegetables are all washed (though not chopped and/or diced. I do not like to chop and/or dice.) The big pot is on the stove. The garlic press has been retrieved from the place where it always tries to hide among the spatulas and shredders. The cutting board and measuring cups and spoons are all there. And the recipe is tauntingly placed alongside everything......

And then I wandered away. I am in my office across the hall. Typing silly stuff on the internet.....

HARK!! What's that I hear? -- chopchopchopchopchop....

MWAHa-ha-ha-ha........

Boomer
You are quite clever. Hmm... Now that I think about it, my husband has been pulling this on me for years..
Old 11-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Gold member

Sounds good! Mom and I will have to try it!
Closed Thread

Tags
big, pan, burn, spread, juices, tenderloin, pork, awesome, mine, favorite, easy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.