About to get into buying a golf cart

Closed Thread
Old 06-29-2015, 04:27 PM

Testing... New to the site and having password and user name issues... Transfered out out enhanced mode and need some feedback if this thing is working,,,, sorry for the inconvenience....
Old 06-29-2015, 07:29 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry&Karyl View Post
Testing... New to the site and having password and user name issues... Transfered out out enhanced mode and need some feedback if this thing is working,,,, sorry for the inconvenience....
It's working!
Old 06-29-2015, 09:30 PM

My gosh, I didn't expect this much help on my search for a golf cart when I come back down after Christmas. I'm leaning toward gas right now. Batteries wear out. I know so do gas engines. But that's more in line with me and my automobile in my mind. But I have saved the comments about where to go, what to look for and the advantages and disadvantages of both. Whatever I do, look for one more "WV" golf cart in The Villages. I don't come down earlier because of Mountaineer football. I have had season tickets for decades. Again, my thanks and gratitude to everyone for the comments.

And, remember, do NOT use Flower Delivery Express for your sweetheart. Buy local.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, cart, car, lake, paula, silver, balls, buy, home, purchased, january, feel, street, gathered, group, green, hit, night, played, water, free, accompanied, rentals, carts, felt

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.