AGC closes up shop in The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 01-15-2017, 12:56 PM
Gold member
Default AGC closes up shop in The Villages

Got a letter this week from the Village Golf Cars to let me know that Advantage Golf Cars (AGC) had closed up it's Villages location as of Jan 1. They are still open in Ocala, but that's a long way to go for warranty service.. Of course, Villages Golf Cars are more than willing to accept any AGC customers at any of their 3 locations.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 01-15-2017, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna32162 View Post
Got a letter this week from the Village Golf Cars to let me know that Advantage Golf Cars (AGC) had closed up it's Villages location as of Jan 1. They are still open in Ocala, but that's a long way to go for warranty service.. Of course, Villages Golf Cars are more than willing to accept any AGC customers at any of their 3 locations.
Big surprise, another competitor eliminated!
Old 01-15-2017, 02:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,749 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by swooner View Post
Big surprise, another competitor eliminated!
Not really.
There were too many in the first place.
The market can only stand so much service.
So if they have gone from 4 ro 3 locations they are much more better off as a business than struggling to make the 4th location work.
Old 01-15-2017, 02:22 PM

I was never impressed by their sales staff and more so the service department. Always seemed kind of rude. Felt ripped off by the service department over some battery problems. I've had my EZGO over to the Villages twice and they been helpful, gladly give you a loaner even though what I had done was very minor and seem to go out of their way in trying to give you the best service. I was happy when they started selling and servicing EZGO and Clubcar as I have one of each!
Old 01-15-2017, 04:38 PM
Veteran member
Default agc carts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail41 View Post
I was never impressed by their sales staff and more so the service department. Always seemed kind of rude. Felt ripped off by the service department over some battery problems. I've had my EZGO over to the Villages twice and they been helpful, gladly give you a loaner even though what I had done was very minor and seem to go out of their way in trying to give you the best service. I was happy when they started selling and servicing EZGO and Clubcar as I have one of each!
We have an EZ go from AGC carts,they have been very good to us, they have been awesome on service, free and prompt for the first year. Other shops where I checked first were a big disappointment, want to sell gas carts and sell gas for sure. Will ONLY deal with an independent if I need service on my Electric cart. One independent SAID: early service would be a few bucks, not much to do for sure. Check the annual service at other shops,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WOW, WHAT IS IN YOUR WALLET??????

bbbbbb
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, agc, villages, cars, long

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.