passes for guests

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2012, 02:45 PM
Default passes for guests

I am renting a CYV for 3 months,i get the 2 villages IDS for $50.00,for the wife and I..If I have 2 people come visit me for 2 days can I get passes for them? Can anyone shed some light on this for me..Thanks
Old 03-30-2012, 03:17 PM
Veteran member

Absolutely, you can get them guest passes. You are a resident, even though it's just for 3 months, so you can get guest passes. Go to Laurel Manor or do it online ay clicking on the link at thevillages.net. You will need to know their birthdays but you can get the passes same day if you go in person. Other regional rec centers give them out too, but not sure which ones other than Laurel Manor.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:38 PM

Lake Miona---Seabreeze or any Regional Rec center
Old 03-30-2012, 04:04 PM

Billaur, with those free guest passes, your guest will be able to enjoy all the same amenities as yourself with the Exception of use of the Sports Pools at the Regional Rec Centers. You'll be able to get Tee Times(They Can Not with Guest Passes) for them if they wish to golf. They will pay an additional Greens Fee of $6.50 May-Oct & $10.00 Nov-Apr when golfing on any of the Executive Courses. The best part will be if they have not yet been to The Villages, how amazed they will be with all the activities and entertainment.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.