New model center going up?

Closed Thread
Old 04-20-2012, 02:53 PM
Default New model center going up?

They are building several new homes close to the Sumter County Services Center ( a.k.a. "the gold dome building"). The homes look to be in the area that the new $5 dollar map calls Village of Pinellas at Evans Prairie. They are clearly visible from 466A. This is the westernmost end of Pinellas Place, away from all the other new villages currently being built and sold down on the eastern end. Has anyone heard if these houses are a new model center being built?
Old 04-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimTony View Post
They are building several new homes close to the Sumter County Services Center ( a.k.a. "the gold dome building"). The homes look to be in the area that the new $5 dollar map calls Village of Pinellas at Evans Prairie. They are clearly visible from 466A. This is the westernmost end of Pinellas Place, away from all the other new villages currently being built and sold down on the eastern end. Has anyone heard if these houses are a new model center being built?
I saw them also. I agree all the roadways into that area aren't finished yet but they're really moving on that cluster of homes. There's also a cluster of cottage homes being built on the East side of BV Blvd. in another area not yet finished. Would really make sense as the current model section is in an area that's almost closed out. There are some real nice deals over there. i know they've sold a few that were in the model section.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.