Anytime Fitness fails to live up to agreement

Closed Thread
Old 05-26-2016, 01:44 PM
Default Anytime Fitness fails to live up to agreement

My friend & I enrolled in Anytime Fitness after being told of their services. Most important was the list of group exercise classes held 3 morning of the week at a charge of $1.00 per class - to tighten our core & stretch our muscles. After 4-5 months the classes were changed to high- intensity classes (we were told they were trying out something new) the high intensity was too much for us. Now if we want any classes the cost is an additional $39.00 PER MONTH! I requested to cancel my contract. I was advised they did not cancel any contracts. I asked to speak to the owner & was told "no". I want a refund for 6 months or the option to attend the classes with out paying the additional monthly fee (since I already paid for the annual membership). Again I got a "no"!
Old 05-26-2016, 03:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Here are some options, #1 If you're on Medicare and are enrolled in The Villages Health System, then you're a member of Silver Sneakers. As a member you can go to Anytime Fitness absolutely free.

SilverSneakers Fitness Locations

Option 2, join MVP at Brownwood or Spanish Springs, single membership is $60 a month. They have classes all day of various types and levels. This morning my wife did Zumba and then we both did Yoga, plus I worked out with weights and did 60 minutes on a stationary bike.

Group Fitness Schedule | MVP Sports Clubs

The Villages Florida

Option 3, join new the gym Too your Health on Hwy 441/27 in Lady Lake. It's just south of Oakwood BBQ on the other side of the street. Special opening rates I believe is $20 a month and they have classes and also a 60' indoor pool.

Too Your Health Spa V

The Villages Florida

Option 4, join The Villages Fitness Clubs located at Seabreeze, Mulberry Grove, Colony Cottage, Laurel Manor and Rohan. They're small workout facilities similar to a gym found at a large hotel or condo. No classes are offered and a single membership is $363 a year.

Village Community Development Districts

Last edited by John_W; 05-26-2016 at 03:44 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
classes, told, months, additional, cancel

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.