Is Bright House the same as Time Warner

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2013, 02:59 PM
Veteran member
Default Is Bright House the same as Time Warner

Is Bright House the same as Time Warner? Same product, different name? Or different product? Just curious.

Gene
Old 02-28-2013, 03:09 PM
Platinum member

yes, and you get channel 13 news! Love Bright House....we had it in Orlando and again here

Sterling, IL; Hunter's Creek, Orlando, FL; The Villages
Old 02-28-2013, 04:37 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquick View Post
yes, and you get channel 13 news! Love Bright House....we had it in Orlando and again here
Can you DVR-record more than 2 programs simultaneously with Bright House? Does it display the The Villages channel?

Gene
Old 02-28-2013, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glgene View Post
Can you DVR-record more than 2 programs simultaneously with Bright House? Does it display the The Villages channel?

Gene
NO, we are not the same company as Time Warner. We used to be, but we broke out into a separate entity about 10 years ago. We do however still work very closely with Time Warner. That is why both internet services are named Road Runner and why during times of channel negotiations you will hear both companies are negotiating together as one larger company.

We do not carry The Villages Networks at this time.

We do not offer the ability to simultaneously record more than two shows at this time.

If you have any other questions please let me know, I will do my best to help however I can!
I have been moved to a different division in Bright House and I will no longer be the rep for The Villages area. Lysander Jimenez, my friend and co-worker, will be the rep for The Villages area now and he will take wonderful care of you. I will put his full contact information below in case you want to contact him directly.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Lysander.Jimenez@mybrighthouse.com
Old 02-28-2013, 10:35 PM
Veteran member

Paul,
Does Bright House offer anything better/more than Time Warner, or are you a replica (such as, being able to record only 2 DVRs simultaneously)? Can you DVR record more/same number of hours compared to Time Warner?

Gene
Old 03-01-2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glgene View Post
Paul,
Does Bright House offer anything better/more than Time Warner, or are you a replica (such as, being able to record only 2 DVRs simultaneously)? Can you DVR record more/same number of hours compared to Time Warner?

Gene
I am not quite sure what Time Warner offers, but for the time being our services only allow you to record 2 shows at a time. Hopefully this will change in the not too distant future, but for now that is our limitation. As far as capacity, our HDDVRs store up to 60 hours of HD content.

Hope that info helps some. If you have more questions don't hesitate to call or email me.

Thanks!
I have been moved to a different division in Bright House and I will no longer be the rep for The Villages area. Lysander Jimenez, my friend and co-worker, will be the rep for The Villages area now and he will take wonderful care of you. I will put his full contact information below in case you want to contact him directly.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Old 03-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Veteran member

How is BrightHouse for INTERNET only? Could not find out individual pricing online. And for phone, we use Vonage, Worldwide free calling. and you can have a number where your relatives are so they can call toll free. Have DirecTv now in the north, still below Mason-Dixon line. Want to keep it for channel selection and have two Tivo's. They will probably give good deal on mover package.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian View Post
How is BrightHouse for INTERNET only? Could not find out individual pricing online. And for phone, we use Vonage, Worldwide free calling. and you can have a number where your relatives are so they can call toll free. Have DirecTv now in the north, still below Mason-Dixon line. Want to keep it for channel selection and have two Tivo's. They will probably give good deal on mover package.
We are by far the internet leaders. This is the biggest difference between our service and any of our competitors in the area. We offer speeds of 10mbps, 30mbps, and 60mbps. Call or email me for pricing. If you are happy with DirecTV, by all means keep them for video and go with us for internet. As far as the phone, do you make many international calls? We offer unlimited calling to the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico with our home phone service.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.