Burglary in Village of Pinellas - Ring Video Doorbell

Closed Thread
Old 07-26-2016, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Unfortunately, it seems as though some choose to "cheap out" when it comes to their home security. Yes, we all saw the smiling woman burglar suspect but was she caught?

Why not get a monitored home security system? Arm it whenever you leave the house. A burglar will not stay in a house with a 125 db alarm sounding and knowing the police have been called.

Don't make it easy by having jewelry and money in the usual places, either.

Sure, it costs a little money for the system and monitoring but it does work better than the video doorbell in keeping the burglar out of the house.
I have both. So I scare them away and get video of who they were. The doorbell is also very handy for when we're back North and someone comes to the door of our Villages home.
--
Bob C
Old 07-26-2016, 07:37 PM
Veteran member

I have SimpliSafe. Best deal out there in my opinion and no contract. I am looking into adding a couple of cameras too. We have been broken into and trust me, if you don't have security now, you will after your home is burglarized, your pets are kicked and let out to never be seen again. All while you are out enjoying your time away from home. The system will send you a cell phone text message seconds after a sensor is triggered.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:50 PM

Does anyone know if they caught these perps? Seems like a very good photo of the lady smiling for the camera.
Old 07-29-2016, 09:24 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,770 Times in 3,638 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-flyer View Post
Does anyone know if they caught these perps? Seems like a very good photo of the lady smiling for the camera.
Just bumping this up.................has anyone heard???
Old 08-25-2016, 06:15 PM

Do you have any recommendations for a whole house Security System?
Closed Thread

Tags
video, doorbell, ring, burglary, promo

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.