Children's pajamas Donation?

Closed Thread
Old 02-06-2016, 09:20 AM
Default Children's pajamas Donation?

We bought some children's pajamas during the holidays to donate for the pajama and book drive for the Ocala Forest Children that the rec centers were sponsoring. Well, he thought I dropped them off, I thought he dropped them off and so I found them in the closet the other day. I asked at the Lake Miona rec center manager if she knew where to take them to or had any ideas and she didn't, so I'm asking you all if you know where I can drop these off at?
Thanks!
Old 02-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Sage

I know a person who collects these pjs for the children. Let me email her to see if I can get you and answer.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:33 AM
Veteran member

I am a member of the Girl Scout Alumnae that sponsors the pajama and book drive. The pajama and book drive is an annual event. You can hold the pjs until this October when the event starts again or you could drop them off at my house. I can pm you my address.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:55 AM

Thanks, I sent you a reply.
Closed Thread

Tags
thought, dropped, childrens, rec, pajamas, manager, bought, knew, ideas, drop, center, lake, ocala, drive, book, sponsoring, forest, centers, pajama, donate, day, asked, children, closet, holidays

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.