Coleman Golfkat Heater Repair Needed

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2015, 08:00 AM
Veteran member
Default Coleman Golfkat Heater Repair Needed

Does anyone know who might be repairing Coleman Golfkat Heaters? They aren't available any more and I am having a hard time finding a part. So, thought perhaps someone might know if there is a repair place around here.

Thanks
Poughkeepsie, NY;Buckhannon, WV;Oak Bluffs, Mass;Suitland, MD;Salt Point, NY;Camp Lejeune, NC;Highland, NY;Manassas, VA;Colchester, VT;Brookfield, CT;Tucson, AZ;Brookfield, CT;The Villages, FL; Vietnam-1967 USMC
Old 07-31-2015, 08:28 AM

might help?

Coleman - Part List For: 5039-750 GolfCat Catalytic Heater
Old 07-31-2015, 08:33 AM
Veteran member

A quick Google search produces many links for GolfCat heater including THIS ONE for parts.

Is this the GolfCat model you are having problems with?

Depending on the part(s) you need maybe a propane supplier might be able to help you.

If it is knobs maybe a small appliance repair shop may also be a source.

Don

Western PA, Marietta GA, finally TV....
Old 07-31-2015, 08:41 AM
Veteran member

I need parts 2 and 6 which don't seem to be available in either of those sites (which I did find on google). I know that Coleman doesn't make the heater (or that's what they said at ACE where I originally bought it). I think there were too many accidents from people who didn't know how to properly use them.....but thanks for your help anyway.
Poughkeepsie, NY;Buckhannon, WV;Oak Bluffs, Mass;Suitland, MD;Salt Point, NY;Camp Lejeune, NC;Highland, NY;Manassas, VA;Colchester, VT;Brookfield, CT;Tucson, AZ;Brookfield, CT;The Villages, FL; Vietnam-1967 USMC
Old 07-31-2015, 10:11 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Perhaps Camping World can help?
Address: 14200 S US HWY 441, Summerfield, FL 34491
Phone: (877) 878-7662

Old 07-31-2015, 12:21 PM
Veteran member

Thanks..I am workin with the Coleman website now...I guess I should have done that to begin with...but just thought someone around here would be doing repairs. If nothing happens with Coleman, I will go to Camping World.
Closed Thread

Tags
coleman, repair, golfkat, thought, finding, hard, time, part, place, repairing, heater, needed, heaters

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.