Colony Patio Villa Remodel?

Closed Thread
Old 04-26-2017, 04:59 PM
Default Colony Patio Villa Remodel?

Has anyone added more cabinets/countertops in the colony patio villa model ... the one that has the washer & dryer in the kitchen? I want to do this but not sure of the layout with the w/d issue. If you have, may I see a pic of the addition? Thanks!
Old 04-26-2017, 09:00 PM

I would go to a place like Ocala Kitchen and Bath and let them come up with a design. That's what they do for a living.
Average minds discuss events.
Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 05-08-2017, 07:42 AM

Doc's Restoration has done this before. We have a Colony and we are having them do our kitchen remodel (currently in process) but we have the washer and dryer in the garage. I like what we have so far.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

The colony patio villa has a nice sized kitchen for a smaller home. I've seen some beautiful redesigns on some resales and also some rentals over the years just looking online. You also might want to check at the pics and floorplans of some of the newer patio villas in Fenney. A lot of them have a kitchen layout like the colony, but they have been redesigned and I think they are much more functional with a lot more cabinetry. One thing I've found out in all of my years of researching housing in The Villages is that they just keep getting better and better. Kudos to the Morse's for that!
Closed Thread

Tags
colony, patio, villa, issue, w/d

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.