COMCAST - Hall of Shame

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2014, 02:12 PM
Veteran member

I emailed Debbie Br? - ( her name & # are on another thread).. with my billing problem.. email returned within 15 mins.. in less then an hour I rec'v call back from supervisor in billing- Tara Williams.. problem solved.. she indicated my numerous calls to customer service will be pulled and reviewed..I have never had a problem with my comcast service , this was a billing error for $199 - I was charged twice for adding MLB.. their Reps on the phone are all outsourced and there is the problem. Debbie followed up with 2 more emails..
Old 07-24-2014, 02:27 PM
Veteran member

Why does it take a Vice President to solve a simple billing issue? This company has proved time and again their total disregard for good service. They should have pet Dalmatians to help them chase the many fires they create. Their franchise should be pulled and the PSC flooded
with each and every complaint.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:20 PM
Location: Rockville, MD and Sawgrass Villas, Village of St. James

I, too, emailed Debbie Brainhard after several attempts to get Comcast to stop charging me for a modem I own. The next day I received a call from an agent advising the modem charges were stopped and credit will be given for prior rental charges. Lets hope this is the end of this saga.
Old 07-25-2014, 01:12 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioman41 View Post
I, too, emailed Debbie Brainhard after several attempts to get Comcast to stop charging me for a modem I own. The next day I received a call from an agent advising the modem charges were stopped and credit will be given for prior rental charges. Lets hope this is the end of this saga.
Never going to happen. Too many Comcast haters.

Z

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 07-25-2014, 02:13 PM
Platinum member

I would love to be able to love Comcast....started out with very open mind.....if you have had excellent service without any problems, consider yourself lucky
Old 07-25-2014, 05:59 PM
Veteran member

I truly believe it is a regional management issue. I had great service from them both in Philly and Ft Laud. Here it was horrible from beginning to end. I can't say much good about century link either and I only have them for internet. Dish has been very good to me so far.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:31 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnevie View Post
I would love to be able to love Comcast....started out with very open mind.....if you have had excellent service without any problems, consider yourself lucky
In that case just call me "Lucky".

Z

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 07-27-2014, 07:07 PM

I'm a little bit off topic here, but I want to set my Comcast DVR for TCM's 24-hour salute to James Garner movies tomorrow (Monday, July 28). Here it is 8:00pm Sunday night and their program guide has not yet been updated to TCM's schedule change in my area near Sea Breeze north of 466A. Frustrating!
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#se.../p2p-80862126/
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.