Constuction at CR 466A and Powell Road

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2013, 02:48 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
Not necessarily. There's still hope for the parcels directly across 466a from Pinellas Plaza or the expected Walgreens!
That entire section north on 466a from almost Buena Vista to Powell is owned by another developer out of Ocala or Gainesville. I know there have been some posts concerning the land and TV homeowners that have property that backs up to this property.

Somewhere a link was posted as to the layout of that entire area. It may have been in the Sumter County Commissioners agenda notes. I am sure Bill can come up with that one quick and easy.

VG
Old 07-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Default Not good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Geezer View Post
That entire section north on 466a from almost Buena Vista to Powell is owned by another developer out of Ocala or Gainesville. I know there have been some posts concerning the land and TV homeowners that have property that backs up to this property.

Somewhere a link was posted as to the layout of that entire area. It may have been in the Sumter County Commissioners agenda notes. I am sure Bill can come up with that one quick and easy.

VG
I've seen the plans and I pray they DON'T go thru with it!
Old 07-24-2013, 05:27 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE NEWCOMER View Post
I've seen the plans and I pray they DON'T go thru with it!
OK. I'll bite. Why?
Old 07-24-2013, 05:28 PM
Sage

What difference does it make? Whatever will come, will come. We have enough shopping now
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 07-24-2013, 06:35 PM
Default We wait...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indydealmaker View Post
OK. I'll bite. Why?
Multi-use property. Two three story apartments near the property line. A pumping station in the back corner near TV. Depending on the wind that could be a big problem. Office space in the front on CR 466A. Basically high density living closes to TV. Homerowners asked the developer to rearranged the high rise buildings so that building would not be over top of them. Developers land is higher than TV. Its been approved by Wildwood so we wait..........

Last edited by THE NEWCOMER; 07-24-2013 at 07:19 PM.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Geezer View Post

VG
This link contains plans for the above mentioned land. The info begins around page 77 or 78.

http://www.wildwood-fl.gov/vertical/..._-_255_pgs.pdf
Old 07-24-2013, 07:32 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghoul View Post
This link contains plans for the above mentioned land. The info begins around page 77 or 78.

http://www.wildwood-fl.gov/vertical/..._-_255_pgs.pdf
That's the one, Trailwinds Village. The PDF file even contains a letter from a concerned TOTV member.

I have not heard the current status of the project. Don't even think about TV developer putting in a cart path on the west side of Buena Vista and along 466a to give golf cart access to this area. Plus this:

Golf carts. Golf carts may be allowed to utilize the multi-use paths within the Project pending final engineering approval at the time of site plan. The City shall ensure the allowance Trailwinds Planned Development Agreement of golf carts within the Project does not present a safety concern. The Developer is aware that golf carts are not allowed to access or cross CR 466A per the regulations of Sumter County

I would have thought that TV developer would have purchased that property but I guess he has his price limits. So I guess we will all have to wait to see what and when Word Family, LLC decides to do.

VG
Old 07-24-2013, 07:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygilchrist View Post
darn! I was so looking fwd to another publix.
That's coming. Stay tuned.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.