DISH re NBC

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2017, 10:55 AM
Sage
Default DISH re NBC

I have called DISH to ask when channel 4 will be restored as they are in a contract dispute. DISH told me they don't know. I think this has been going on for about a month. DISH informed me I would get $5 off my monthly bill but I want to see the Rangers game tonight and it's on channel 4.

Usually these disputes get resolved quickly so my questions is, "does anyone have any information that would be helpful as to when this fiasco might end"?

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 04-22-2017, 12:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

We just went through the same thing with DirecTv and could never get a answer as to when it would come back on but were told a solid no way to knocking something off the bill so at least your negotiating skills got you a little satisfaction. Can you stream the game somehow over the computer? I'm not that knowledgeable at that stuff.
Old 04-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
We just went through the same thing with DirecTv and could never get a answer as to when it would come back on but were told a solid no way to knocking something off the bill so at least your negotiating skills got you a little satisfaction. Can you stream the game somehow over the computer? I'm not that knowledgeable at that stuff.
I have DirecTV and when their dispute happened with NBC I was able to stream a Packer Football game with the NBC sports app. Hope that works.
Old 04-22-2017, 02:34 PM
Veteran member

If you know anyone with Direct TV, ask them for their user ID and password and then you can watch it on ROKU. or another streaming device.
Closed Thread

Tags
dish, channel, disputes, tonight, rangers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.