Go2Guys (our opinion)

Closed Thread
Old 01-17-2017, 10:32 AM
Default Go2Guys (our opinion)

Go2guys Movers: My wife and I hired Albert Spearman and his moving company to move us from NY to the Villages. In our opinion you may want to think twice about hiring them to move you. We were told that all our items were insured for a million dollars and nothing to worry about. Verbally stated and also sent us the policy by email and said it would be in our name for full coverage. Since our furnishings were damaged we can no longer get Albert to respond to phone calls or e-mails. The insurance company has denied claims. In our opinion he is not the mover for you. Any questions please contact us. I will answer truthfully.

Last edited by maryny; 01-17-2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old 01-17-2017, 12:00 PM
Sage

Report to "Seniors Againest Crime"....their contact information is in today's Daily Sun. One in Brownwood and one on Moyer Dr.---at the police sub-stations. There's a 3rd but I can't remember what and where it is.
Old 01-28-2017, 03:04 PM
Default Avoid GO2GUYS Moving Inc,

On 11/11/2016 I hired GO2GUYS MOVING INC. to move a brand new refrigerator from a new home in Pine Hills to my Mallory Square home. The move took them over 45 minutes, and when they arrived there was a huge dent in the side of the fridge.
  1. They have refused to provide the name of their insurance company for me to file a claim.
  2. They offered to refund the $90 moving fee as compensation for ruining the fridge.
  3. I have filed a claim with the Orlando Better Business Bureau.
The BBB rates GO2GUYS as an A company because they have no claims against them. I have read other posts where they ruined peoples belongings and have not been responsive to complaints. I urge all affected Villagers to file a claim with the BBB to force GO2GUYS MOVING to stop preying on the residents of The Villages.
Old 01-28-2017, 03:07 PM

Please, please, please file a claim with the Better Business Bureau in Orlando. They recommend GO2GUYS as an A+ company because no complaints have been filed. We need to warn The Villages residents about this company and their shoddy workmanship. I posted my story, and also filed with the BBB. The key failing is that they will not allow customers to contact their insurance company, presuming they have one.
Old 01-28-2017, 09:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryny View Post
Go2guys Movers: My wife and I hired Albert Spearman and his moving company to move us from NY to the Villages. In our opinion you may want to think twice about hiring them to move you. We were told that all our items were insured for a million dollars and nothing to worry about. Verbally stated and also sent us the policy by email and said it would be in our name for full coverage. Since our furnishings were damaged we can no longer get Albert to respond to phone calls or e-mails. The insurance company has denied claims. In our opinion he is not the mover for you. Any questions please contact us. I will answer truthfully.
Why were your claims denied.
Closed Thread

Tags
opinion, go2guys

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.