Golf vendor on market night

Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2017, 07:40 AM
Default Golf vendor on market night

The vendor that sells golf balls and other golf related items is not there any more.Does anyone know if he is still in business and if so where?
Old 04-21-2017, 10:39 AM

Last I checked, still in business @ LSL, however, I believe he no longer sets up @ Spanish Springs.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomH View Post
Last I checked, still in business @ LSL, however, I believe he no longer sets up @ Spanish Springs.
I was at LSL Thurs 4/20 and he was not there.I asked and was told he has not been there for a few weeks.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:56 AM

He is no longer in business. He wanted to sell the business, all ready had a very interested buyer, but The Villages told him that he could sell the business but they will not let any new owner set up on market night. No reason was given for their answer.
Old 04-21-2017, 04:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regor View Post
He is no longer in business. He wanted to sell the business, all ready had a very interested buyer, but The Villages told him that he could sell the business but they will not let any new owner set up on market night. No reason was given for their answer.
Maybe they finally realized that he was hurting golf ball sales at their pro shops.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 04-21-2017, 07:28 PM

I doubt if that was the reason. Most of our customers will either go online or the Market of Marion to purchase used golf balls. If they want new ones, they will continue to go to places like Wal Mart etc.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, vendor, more.does, business, balls

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.