Great time at Spanish Springs

Closed Thread
Old 10-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Eternal Member
Default Great time at Spanish Springs

Rocky and the Rollers performed tonight at Spanish Springs and we went there for a couple of hours of great entertainment. Lots and lots of happy Villagers. No fighting. No drunks. Just Villagers having a great time with fantastic rock and roll music.

There are some real characters that are regulars at Spanish Springs. One is a man in his mid-70's, I would guess. He is dancing about every song and even gets down on the ground sometimes to do break-dancing. Amazing!

Another dude appears to be in his 60's. He has a headphone set that he always wears - sort of like Bluetooth, I guess. He never dances with a partner but always by himself with exaggerated motions and dance-walks around constantly. Anyone know the guy I am talking about and what his story happens to be?

Then there are the line dancers on one side of the pavilion. Pony Tail is out there line dancing with her usual dancers and never takes a break. What stamina - must be nice!

The people watching is about as much fun as watching the entertainment.

Great weather for the entertainment too.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Platinum member

Sounds like a really fun night!!
Old 10-12-2015, 09:41 PM

Love the people watching and definitely the man with the blue tooth. Very entertaining
Closed Thread

Tags
great, spanish, entertainment, springs, dancers, line, dancing, guess, villagers, lots, watching, time, dance-walks, motions, constantly, exaggerated, dances, weather, bluetooth, partner, fun, talking, usual, takes, side

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.