Happy thanksgiving!

Closed Thread
Old 11-24-2015, 06:12 AM
Veteran member
Default Happy thanksgiving!

I'm grateful to be here! And being alone for this holiday I'm even more grateful that I've been invited to a neighbors for dinner. They moved to The Villages from Miami a week ago and I brought them cookies that I'd made as a welcome..It worked out well!
Old 11-24-2015, 06:49 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Nelson View Post
I'm grateful to be here! And being alone for this holiday I'm even more grateful that I've been invited to a neighbors for dinner. They moved to The Villages from Miami a week ago and I brought them cookies that I'd made as a welcome..It worked out well!

Good for you & Happy Thanksgiving !
Old 11-24-2015, 07:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all share a meal with someone who makes you smile and that you have a good many things to be grateful for. I hope that you eat something you LOVE to eat and eat a little too much of it and take a nice nap and that your football team wins and you convince someone that your grandchildren are the prettiest and best on the planet, because mine are.

AND our tree is up. The great feast of the "END OF THE YEAR THAT LASTS THROUGH NEW YEARS" has begun in our house. Festiveness and happiness and good things and many hugs and some lovely surprises are wished from our house to yours. AND HEALTH. So important.

Last edited by graciegirl; 11-24-2015 at 07:53 AM.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:31 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Greg, I'm so glad you don't have to be alone on Thanksgiving. I hope you have a great day and many warm memories.

I was going to dinner at a friend's but then got an offer I couldn't refuse -- an entire day with just my daughter. So, just a little cooking, Macy's parade and a day of gabbing and eating.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 11-24-2015, 08:36 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Nelson View Post
That's great, The Villages is like that!!

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Old 11-24-2015, 09:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts
Default Happy Thanksgiving.

https://youtu.be/x6x66sKK-rQ

No turkey for you?
Closed Thread

Tags
grateful, brought, week, miami, ago, worked, made, villages, cookies, neighbors, holiday, thanksgiving, dinner, moved, happy, invited

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.