Do I need a license for the animals ?

Closed Thread
Old 10-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Location: Hacienda snowflakes 2009-2013. Hacienda frogs January 2013
Default Do I need a license for the animals ?

I tried searching for information about animal licences, but didn't have any success. (I admit to not being very "good" with computers and their search capabilities.) Here in our township in NJ, we are required to have both dog and cat licenses. Can anyone help me out?? - Thanks, Krys
Old 10-01-2012, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krys View Post
I tried searching for information about animal licences, but didn't have any success. (I admit to not being very "good" with computers and their search capabilities.) Here in our township in NJ, we are required to have both dog and cat licenses. Can anyone help me out?? - Thanks, Krys
Hi,Krys. I just did a search for dog licenses, sumter county florida and got this: Sumter County, FL - Official Website - Where to Buy a License. Marion County: MCBCC | Animal Center | Pet Licensing. And Lake County: Fee Schedule - Animal Services Division of Public Safety. Glad you asked the question; we'll need to get licenses for our dogs in December. Brenda
Old 10-01-2012, 05:44 PM

Brenda - THANK YOU for the links. Krys
Old 10-01-2012, 05:45 PM

When we took our dog in for his annual exam the vet at Buffalo Ridge Animal Hospital automatically renewed our license for us. We got the first license at the office which is in the same building as the new library on 466A and Powell Road. That is in Sumter County where we live. I don't know about Marion County or Lake County.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:37 PM

ewstanley - thanks for the info - I think that's the same place we have to go to register the cars, get our driver licenses, register to vote, etc. - Krys
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.