Luanne in Charlotte - Where are you?

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2017, 11:39 AM
Platinum member
Default Luanne in Charlotte - Where are you?

Our Tuesday morning golf group was matched up with a nice woman named Luanne from the Village of Charlotte. She was interested in joining our early morning group and we all seemed to get along really well. She gave me her email on our score card and wouldn't you know it my husband threw it away when he used the cart not knowing I meant to save it. If you are Luanne or know how I can get in touch with her or tell her to get in touch with me through TOTV, I'd appreciate it. Don't want her to feel we didn't mean it when we asked her to join our group. I know she has a daughter who needs care and needs to golf early while daughter sleeps and that she's on the left side of the Village of Charlotte but don't know what street. Thank You.
Nancy
Old 02-17-2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
Our Tuesday morning golf group was matched up with a nice woman named Luanne from the Village of Charlotte. She was interested in joining our early morning group and we all seemed to get along really well. She gave me her email on our score card and wouldn't you know it my husband threw it away when he used the cart not knowing I meant to save it. If you are Luanne or know how I can get in touch with her or tell her to get in touch with me through TOTV, I'd appreciate it. Don't want her to feel we didn't mean it when we asked her to join our group. I know she has a daughter who needs care and needs to golf early while daughter sleeps and that she's on the left side of the Village of Charlotte but don't know what street. Thank You.
Nancy
If she was matched up with you her name should be on file when you made the reservation.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:37 PM
Platinum member

I made the reservation for 3 and the tee system added her in. I don't think I can go back and look at old reservations thru tee system, can I?
Old 02-18-2017, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
I made the reservation for 3 and the tee system added her in. I don't think I can go back and look at old reservations thru tee system, can I?
Its worth a shot or maybe you could call the office.

Tags
charlotte, luanne, group, daughter, early

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.