No more Scooter?

Closed Thread
Old 05-30-2016, 05:06 PM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansa View Post
The original story that started this thread was a letter to the editor at - villages(hyphen)news(dot)com/entertainment-at-the-squares - (They wont let me post html yet. I have to play games with the link). All the hubbub about banning line dancing and the word "band" comes from this letter. Here is the entire comment, "Another item taken away from the residents! Next thing, all line dancers will be band(sic) from dancing at the squares", was obviously meant as sarcasm, not as a real suggestion to eliminate line dancing. Since Scooter is considered "entertainment" he is staying. It probably would have been helpful if the link to the story was included at the beginning of this thread.
I would have except that this forum will not allow a link to that web site because of issues.
Old 05-30-2016, 08:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

All you have to post is "the other news site". Everybody by now knows what it is.
Besides OP, posted it was a rumor.............
Old 05-31-2016, 06:43 AM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
All you have to post is "the other news site". Everybody by now knows what it is.
Besides OP, posted it was a rumor.............
What the heck, I did say " According to the other on line news in a letter to the editor"

I will keep trying to be as specific as I can without being too wordy.
Closed Thread

Tags
line, rumor, scooter, djs, entertain

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.