Painting Golf Cart Lane Lines

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2017, 01:00 PM
Default Painting Golf Cart Lane Lines

I see where someone is considering pressure washing the MMP's. Why is it TV never repaints the Golf Cart lanes north of 466? There are lots of roads that need it badly. Rio Grande, Del Mar, Chula Vista. Morse, and others. Who does someone see about that?
Old 04-15-2017, 01:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,349 Times in 2,389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred R View Post
I see where someone is considering pressure washing the MMP's. Why is it TV never repaints the Golf Cart lanes north of 466? There are lots of roads that need it badly. Rio Grande, Del Mar, Chula Vista. Morse, and others. Who does someone see about that?
Probably because it is the county's responsibility.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Streets listed are City or County streets..... ask them. MMP are District property. Apples and Oranges.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:59 PM
Email Reported As Spam

thank you for this thread. I hope it serves as an epiphany for those homeowners who seem never to have figured out that their concrete driveways ought to be power washed periodically . I have seen some so neglected they look more like macadam driveways rather than concrete
Old 04-15-2017, 02:25 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
thank you for this thread. I hope it serves as an epiphany for those homeowners who seem never to have figured out that their concrete driveways ought to be power washed periodically . I have seen some so neglected they look more like macadam driveways rather than concrete
they are frickin' driveways! Neglected? only if they have roots coming up or pot holes.
Old 04-15-2017, 03:25 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by joldnol View Post
they are frickin' driveways! Neglected? only if they have roots coming up or pot holes.
Not in my neighborhood
Old 04-15-2017, 08:54 PM

they need to put reflective lines on the MMP so Dopey Dildock and company can figure out how to drive; minus encroachment. Thank You! it is getting darker in my vision and the reflective paint helps at night.
Old 04-23-2017, 04:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
We were just talking about this as we rode down Morse today. The answer is a bunch of you up there got together and sued the developer and won and now you are NOT under the same kind of governance as areas south of 466.

Shouldn't have done that. Grassy areas along Morse North of 466 are looking shabby again. You up there are controlled by homeowners you vote for and we are still controlled by the CDD.

I like it that way.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:15 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
We were just talking about this as we rode down Morse today. The answer is a bunch of you up there got together and sued the developer and won and now you are NOT under the same kind of governance as areas south of 466.

Shouldn't have done that. Grassy areas along Morse North of 466 are looking shabby again. You up there are controlled by homeowners you vote for and we are still controlled by the CDD.

I like it that way.
The areas north of 466 are controlled by CDD 1-4. As knowledgeable as you are about TV, I am suprprised you would make this statement and a somewhat snobbish comment about us folks who live north of 466 are "lesser". This is not like you. The lawsuit applies to the amenities, which are controlled by an elected board (AAC). There are "forces" that would like to see the same arrangement for the rest of The Villages as well. Landscaping along Morse Blvd is the responsibility of the CDD's

Just for all's information, CCD 5-8 supervisors are all resident elected positions. CCD 9 supervisors will become resident elected as their seats come up for reelection. The others CCD's will transition to being resident elected over time.

Last edited by Mleeja; 04-23-2017 at 07:26 PM.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleeja View Post
The areas north of 466 are controlled by CDD 1-4. As knowledgeable as you are about TV, I am suprprised you would make this statement and a somewhat snobbish comment about us folks who live north of 466 are "lesser". This is not like you. The lawsuit applies to the amenities, which are controlled by an elected board (AAC). There are "forces" that would like to see the same arrangement for the rest of The Villages as well. Landscaping along Morse Blvd is the responsibility of the CDD's

Just for all's information, CCD 5-8 supervisors are all resident elected positions. CCD 9 supervisors will become resident elected as their seats come up for reelection. The others CCD's will transition to being resident elected over time.
I don't want how things are run south of 466 changed in any way to allow people who have no background in running municipalities doing things and changing things according to their whims. I have watched this happen in the past when people get a snoot full of power think we need to add this and change that. I like the Dictatorship, just the way it stands.
Old 04-23-2017, 08:08 PM
Sage
Default South of 466a

The golf cart lane lines along pinellas need painting too. I'm going to give the proper authorities a call and see what they have to say. Maybe we can get them painted soon.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, cart, del, grande, roads

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.