Palo Alto Rec Center behind screening

Closed Thread
Old 09-20-2014, 04:00 PM
Gold member
Smile Palo Alto Rec Center behind screening

We in Palo Alto have been waiting for a new Rec Center to be approved and constructed for a long time. Our old Rec Center was full to the brim when there were 36 persons in the building. At one time we had to use the pool restrooms to get water for coffee. To say we are excited is an understatement. The contractor did as he should have and erected a fence to keep persons out of the work area. BUT the fence has a screening that eliminates the possibility of we Palo Alto Residents being able to see our new Rec center rising from the ground.Some have said the screening was to prevent dust from coming from the construction site, this cannot be the case because the screening ends a foot or more from the ground. I personally would like to see the building being erected.
Old 09-20-2014, 05:18 PM

I am not familiar with this rec center and cannot find it on a map. Could someone please tell us where it is located?
Old 09-20-2014, 05:22 PM
Gold member

Just to clear the air, it is not the Palo Alto Rec center that is being rebuilt. It is the Tierra Del Sol Rec Center which serves not only Palo Alto but Tierra Del Sol and De La Vista and any other Village Residents.
Old 09-20-2014, 05:24 PM

Ahhh...Thank you.
Old 09-21-2014, 11:29 AM
Gold member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconuts View Post
I am not familiar with this rec center and cannot find it on a map. Could someone please tell us where it is located?
Corner of San Marino and Palo Alto Ave.
Old 09-21-2014, 11:30 AM
Gold member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancle704 View Post
Just to clear the air, it is not the Palo Alto Rec center that is being rebuilt. It is the Tierra Del Sol Rec Center which serves not only Palo Alto but Tierra Del Sol and De La Vista and any other Village Residents.
True, my mistake, sorry.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.