Realtor needed to represent buyer

Closed Thread
Old 02-10-2017, 09:56 AM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,338 Times in 1,446 Posts
Default Realtor needed to represent buyer

This may seem a little early but we want to get all of our ducks in a row. We have spent winters in TV for 5 years and missed the last two but are now ready to buy. We are coming down for the month of May solely to purchase a home. We would like to get several references for an energetic real estate agent to represent us as buyers. We are not looking for a "Listing Leader" but more so a "Sales Leader" from a company that is capable of showing all that is available other than new construction, we do realize that we have to go through TV for new units and possibly used units that TV has listed. We would want someone willing to spend a lot of time with us and act on our behalf in an energetic but professional manner as well as fast paced as 30 days will go by very quickly. We are not looking for someone that is a slow walker and slow talker, or I'll do it tomorrow individual. If you know of someone, please message me with a name and a little about the individual. All replies will be appreciated.
Thanks Nick.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Lyle Gant specializes in representing buyers (although he does do an excellent job in selling homes when push comes to shove). He gies the extra mile for his buyers. On the plus side, he's also an advertiser here.

You will need a TV agent to view any house, new or used, listed by TV. Ron Belk is happy to show both new and pre-owned. Too many agents try to steer you towards new housing only.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-10-2017, 10:14 AM
Sage

I sent you a message.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:30 AM

I highly recommend Cindy Schutte at Keller Williams on 441. She is very a very personable friendly lady and a joy to work with.
Old 02-25-2017, 06:16 AM

We used Gerry Andrews with the Villages to purchase our villa. Gerry was very receptive to our needs and goals. He was not pushy and always kept our appointments prompt. Gerry was very open and honest from the start he also offered to look over any homes we looked at with an outside agent listed on the MLS. What impressed us we did some searches on our own and most times when Gerry met us he had selected a few of the homes we had identified the previous evening that we liked from our computer. We were able to locate an ideal villa that meet our needs in less than a week! Granted we had been researching for the six months prior to our visit.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:43 AM
Default Realtor

I can not say enough about the energetic Realtor that we used to both sell and buy our homes.He sold our home in under 30 days He used every available tool .He sold our home site unseen. other then video picture's and.He isn't a village Realtor so he did not push new homes.H e worked with every tool available to help us not only go find a home,but a community.We highly recommend Brad Solomon with Re Max.If you want to work with a professional call Brad at 614 736 2723.Good Luck with your search.Feel free to call me at 518 378 1779.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
This may seem a little early but we want to get all of our ducks in a row. We have spent winters in TV for 5 years and missed the last two but are now ready to buy. We are coming down for the month of May solely to purchase a home. We would like to get several references for an energetic real estate agent to represent us as buyers. We are not looking for a "Listing Leader" but more so a "Sales Leader" from a company that is capable of showing all that is available other than new construction, we do realize that we have to go through TV for new units and possibly used units that TV has listed. We would want someone willing to spend a lot of time with us and act on our behalf in an energetic but professional manner as well as fast paced as 30 days will go by very quickly. We are not looking for someone that is a slow walker and slow talker, or I'll do it tomorrow individual. If you know of someone, please message me with a name and a little about the individual. All replies will be appreciated.
Thanks Nick.
The fact that you've already spent time here, will be invaluable in separating the wheat from the chaff...especially when it comes to TV agents pushing new sales on the fringes of the current TV sprawl.

Buying something that is ways away from current amenities can be very tempting, especially since homes now being built in these areas have more features due to IMHO their 'remoteness' (please save the hating )...the choice will ultimately be yours.

Even though we ended up buying a FSBO because of location, Lyle Gant was not upset...and spent a lot of time helping us out and being straight with us (VERY important).

If I were thinking of moving again...I would use him in a heartbeat.

Good luck...and welcome.
Old 02-25-2017, 12:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Jim McLaughlin (352) 551-8117. Seasoned TV sales agent. When we were looking my wife looked at 20 homes in two days, both new and resale. Knowledgeable, honest and always available. He is a firm believer in the buyer determines the agenda and doesn't "steer", just provides input. If you want MLS in your mix you will need a non Villages realtor in addition to TV sales agent.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
leader, individual, represent, units, energetic

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.