Future Dog Park

Closed Thread
Old 12-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Bosoxfan
Default Future Dog Park

Hi,
I bring my dog to paradise dog park daily which takes anywhere fro 20 minutes to a half hour to get there from my Amelia home.Recently I started to take her to the new park over mulberry park.It's beautiful but that takes me anywhere from 35 minutes to 45 minutes to get there by golf cart.She absolutely loves riding in the cart but I'd like to see one planned for the new section south of 466a.It would be nice to have the option of taking her somewhere closer to me.Anyone know if thy are planning to have a park south of 466a?..If there are others like me who would like to see a dog park on the south side please speak up.I've been in to with Responsible dog owners 2 and they said we need a petition .Thanks

Below is a response from responsible dog owners 2 to a letter I sent them asking for info on future dog parks:

Now that the new Mulberry dog park has been opened (in the Springdale Village), we can start collecting signatures on petitions so we may approach the Developer with large numbers of dog park supporters. WHAT WE REALLY NEED IS THE HELP OF YOU AND YOUR NEIGHBORS to join our club (dues are $5 annually) and help us circulate petitions for signatures. Can we count on your help?

We are not having a monthly meeting in December due to the holidays, but we are asking our members and guests to remember our less fortunate four-legged friends by donating dry dog food for the benefit of the Sumter County Humane Society. Donations will be accepted at the Lake Miona Recreation Center (near the pickleball courts) on Wednesday, December 16th from 7:00 to 7:30pm. Our next regularly-scheduled meeting will be on Wednesday, January 20, 2010. Our speaker is expected to be a holistic vetrenatian...he should be very interesting!

Again, thanks for writing. I will look forward to your support. Please share this message with all your friends and neighbors.

Jeff Emanuels
President RDOG2

Last edited by Bosoxfan; 12-12-2009 at 08:46 AM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.