Old 01-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,647 Times in 589 Posts
Default Re: Sex in the Villages

I'm all in favor of sex - and plenty of it, if a vote is asked! LOL
Old 01-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Sage

My daughter, a Mount Dora resident,Heard the talk of "sex in the villages" on CNN. When she heard the news of us becoming snowbirds she felt the need to warn us. "Mom, you arent going to be moving where all those old people are having sex are You"?

My reply was "yes dear, we might even try dancing in the square and pickleball too! :hot:

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to rsetterlund Send a message via Skype™ to rsetterlund

WOW. Sounds like TV is better than Fantasy Fest and Daytona Bike week all rolled together. :

Isn't it strange how things can get so blown out of proportion. Besides there is a study that states people who have sex into their 70s and 80s live longer and are healthier. Why is so hard for our children and younger friends to accept that may be we are still having sex and enjoying our partners?
Old 01-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Sage

Even before we moved here, we'd been here to look, I got very defensive over this subject in a deli of all places. I was standing in line and overheard (evesdropping) three ladies next to me talking. One was obviously visiting Chicago from FL. Very, very tan. So I said (being shy like Kathie1) "Oh are you're from FL, we'll be moving there soon." She asked me where and I said The Villages. Well she just smirked and said "oh, I'd never live there, it's filled STD's and HIV!" I live in Boca. And, she proceeded to say "and there are just too many activities there. Not like Boca where you just lay around." And to her I replied, "yes, and end up resembling a dried up piece of leather. Oh, and thank's for the tip, I'll remember to pack the Karma Sutra." Needless to say, they turned there backs on me. Oh well . . . :dontknow: All I know if that if you're happily married, you'll stay that way and if you're single -- GO FOR IT! :bigthumbsup:
Old 01-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonie
My daughter, a Mount Dora resident,Heard the talk of "sex in the villages" on CNN. When she heard the news of us becoming snowbirds she felt the need to warn us. "Mom, you arent going to be moving where all those old people are having sex are You"?

My reply was "yes dear, we might even try dancing in the square and pickleball too! :hot:
Nonie, your priceless :bigthumbsup:
Handie :joke:
Old 01-02-2008, 12:21 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to rsetterlund Send a message via Skype™ to rsetterlund

I for one am glad not everyone wants to live in The Villages, hopefully that will leave room for my wife and I when we can move down.

Nothing is for everyone. Some like a very slow life style and others like a high energy life style. That's why there are choices.

And for those ladies in the deli, if you do not live in a place you should not make comments about it. Some people just ware their knickers way to tight, if you get my drift.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:34 AM
Soaring Eagle member

, i believe those that talk the most do the least
Old 01-02-2008, 01:22 AM

And still have time for Dancing and Pickle Ball

But "Boca" is in to Leather :dontknow: :cop:

What would Mr Bunker Say?

Da Sgt votes for the Villages :bigthumbsup:
Old 01-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Mac
And still have time for Dancing and Pickle Ball

But "Boca" is in to Leather :dontknow: :cop:

What would Mr Bunker Say?

Da Sgt votes for the Villages :bigthumbsup:
Wonder if the 16,000 and more page views yesterday January 1, 2008 https://www.talkofthevillages.com/sm...p?action=stats were in part because of this thread? :joke:
Old 12-13-2009, 09:38 AM
Sage
Location: the villages since 04. Lived in Alaska, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New York
Thanked 6,953 Times in 1,189 Posts
Default Sex in the villages.

When do people find the time?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.