Shout out to Mobility Monkey

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2017, 08:35 AM
Gold member
Default Shout out to Mobility Monkey

I needed a new battery for my mobility scooter. After a google search I found "Mobility Monkey" which is located on 441 just past the flea market.
First, I called, and the woman that answered was nice and also knowledgeable. We put the old battery in the car and drove over.
They took the battery (in its case) and replaced then-- all without an appointment.
We met the owners-- the woman on the phone and the mechanic --her husband. They were very nice and knowledgeable. For a slight fee they properly disposed of the old battery. All in all I would recommend them for your mobility needs.
PS I plan on making a sign for my scooter that says "No hitchhikers" and that means YOU!
Old 04-19-2017, 12:24 PM
Platinum member

I absolutely agree!!!! My mom bought a used Jazzy Chair several years ago and suddenly it started losing power very quickly. Luckily, I have a ramp van for my son, so I took the whole chair to them in the morning and I was able to pick it up in the afternoon! New battery, complete checkup, cleanup and waxing!

Wonderful couple! Kudos to them!

Sterling, IL; Hunter's Creek, Orlando, FL; The Villages
Closed Thread

Tags
mobility, battery, nice, monkey, knowledgeable

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.