The waiting is killing me!!! LOL

Closed Thread
Old 06-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Default The waiting is killing me!!! LOL

My husband (Larry) and I (Jeanmarie) came to visit The Villages about 2 years ago.... We decided on the spot this was the place for us!!! We found our lot (Buttonwood) picked out out house...(Whispering Pine)...We only spent one day and had to leave and head back to NY.... The house was finished last July... and then it sat.... waiting for us...We did everything by mail...So until 2 weeks ago we never saw our house...!!! We Finally came down with about 75% of our things... We are just waiting now for our house up here to sell... The day after we returned to NY we got on offer on our house.!! Our agent says they are a cash buyer and he is waiting for proof of the available funds..Then he will bring us the paperwork!!. SO!!! The waiting is killing Me!!!!!!!! I want to pack the rest of the house and come down.... The one week was such a tease!!!! I told my husband we are tadpoles after the trip down... I want to be a frog!! he had no idea what I was talking about!! I had to explain..
Old 06-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Keep your fingers crossed

Hopefully all goes well and you'll soon be a frog. It will be worth the wait. Just keep thinking positive thoughts. Soon you'll be enjoying the what should I do today lifestyle.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

All wonderful news. Good for you.

We are all waiting to meet you both.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Gold member
Location: Northfield IL, Tampa FL, Norway, Boynton Beach FL, Highland Park IL, Gilchrist soon!

Good for you Larry and Jeanmarie! It was meant to be that you received that offer! Awesome! It won't be long now until you are truly frogs! Enjoy your new digs!

Wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be
Old 06-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Smile Waiting killing us too

Yes we are moving into our new home in July and this waiting around is for the birds. We sold our home in one day back in March. I can't do too much in the house as everything is packed. I can't even sit down on a couch because we have no furniture except our bed. Good luck!! Patti
Old 06-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollypeanut View Post
My husband (Larry) and I (Jeanmarie) came to visit The Villages about 2 years ago.... We decided on the spot this was the place for us!!! We found our lot (Buttonwood) picked out out house...(Whispering Pine)...We only spent one day and had to leave and head back to NY.... The house was finished last July... and then it sat.... waiting for us...We did everything by mail...So until 2 weeks ago we never saw our house...!!! We Finally came down with about 75% of our things... We are just waiting now for our house up here to sell... The day after we returned to NY we got on offer on our house.!! Our agent says they are a cash buyer and he is waiting for proof of the available funds..Then he will bring us the paperwork!!. SO!!! The waiting is killing Me!!!!!!!! I want to pack the rest of the house and come down.... The one week was such a tease!!!! I told my husband we are tadpoles after the trip down... I want to be a frog!! he had no idea what I was talking about!! I had to explain..
Not to worry! The Villages has a lot of good medicine that always cures that kind of illness! Have a safe trip home!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 06-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

good luck
Old 06-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Veteran member
Default waiting

Best of luck.We have SIXTEEN days to go till we become permanent.Hope all goes well for you.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:32 AM
Sage

Congrats to all the tadpoles and soon to be frogs -- hope you all have great times in your new homes in TV.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
All wonderful news. Good for you.

We are all waiting to meet you both.
Thanks Gracie!!!

I have been mostly watching TOTV for almost a year...It is so nice to have a welcome from you!!!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.