Softball Player

Closed Thread
Old 04-24-2014, 09:15 AM
Default Softball Player

I'm a new Villager interested in playing softball again. (lots of experience) Can anyone tell me how I would go about getting information about leagues, teams etc.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron122049 View Post
I'm a new Villager interested in playing softball again. (lots of experience) Can anyone tell me how I would go about getting information about leagues, teams etc.
A lot of information here:
http://www.districtgov.org/departmen...ram%20FAQs.pdf
Old 04-24-2014, 10:59 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron122049 View Post
Although you will need to go through the evaluation process, I believe the fields are closed right now for maintenance. I think they start up again the first week of May.

Dr. Seuss
Old 04-24-2014, 12:08 PM

The short of it is; you get evaluated at Buffalo Glen complex on Tuesdays at 8 am. you have to attend three. They then determine what division to belong in. I know Division 1 and 2 has already drafted. You can go and sign up as a sub on game days. If you are looking to get on a team, you are a priority sub and can be placed on a team if an injury occurs. The two leagues are neighborhood and recreation.Recreation is more competitive and use senior softball bats; ie. Miken, Reebok etc. Neighborhood uses aluminum bats, made from old beer cans left over from the square. Just as competitive but the recreation league is more intense with the better bats.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.