Volunteer for April's luncheon at Crisper's

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112
Default Volunteer for April's luncheon at Crisper's

Hey guys,

We don't want to lose the momentum I started in February and Wendquat continued in March. Can we please have a volunteer for April? It doesn't take much but to purchase some inexpensive name tags and have each person sign a sheet, have a simple theme, get there early enough to pull tables together on the porch, welcome everyone, and have each person introduce themselves. That is it!
Old 03-25-2012, 01:41 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeandnancy1112 View Post
Hey guys,

We don't want to lose the momentum I started in February and Wendquat continued in March. Can we please have a volunteer for April? It doesn't take much but to purchase some inexpensive name tags and have each person sign a sheet, have a simple theme, get there early enough to pull tables together on the porch, welcome everyone, and have each person introduce themselves. That is it!
Nancy, I have ample extra name tags that I will get to the April volunteer! It's a great and simple way to "give back" for all the useful (or useless) Info you have received from TOTV. Really helps newbies too!
Old 03-25-2012, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyquat View Post
Nancy, I have ample extra name tags that I will get to the April volunteer! It's a great and simple way to "give back" for all the useful (or useless) Info you have received from TOTV. Really helps newbies too!
When and where will it be for April. We close on April 18 and if it after that we would like to attend. Maybe I could do May then.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsyarbie View Post
When and where will it be for April. We close on April 18 and if it after that we would like to attend. Maybe I could do May then.
3rd Friday of every month, held at Crispers (3551 Wedgewood Lane).

Bill
Old 03-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112

Welcome to TV and yes, that would be great if you could do May. Just post to confirm once you get settled.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.