Stay Away from Colony Plaza Cleaners

Closed Thread
Old 09-26-2016, 11:31 AM
Veteran member
Default Stay Away from Colony Plaza Cleaners

Had a surreal experience this morning. I took some cleaning over to Colony Plaza and was told (in front of other customers) that they were to take no cleaning from us because we refused to pay for a pillowcase cover that had been cleaned a few years ago. WRONG! We took the pillowcase there and they LOST IT. After several days, the customer who took it home realized they had the wrong cleaning and returned it. Colony then called us and we went to pick it up. We WENT TO PAY and the Clerk said "No Charge as it was our fault we lost it". Fast forward, today, I took some cleaning in and we were refused in front of other customers. Personally, I was more than offended. I do recommend that you seek other cleaners not owned by the people who own the cleaning shops in The Villages.
Poughkeepsie, NY;Buckhannon, WV;Oak Bluffs, Mass;Suitland, MD;Salt Point, NY;Camp Lejeune, NC;Highland, NY;Manassas, VA;Colchester, VT;Brookfield, CT;Tucson, AZ;Brookfield, CT;The Villages, FL; Vietnam-1967 USMC
Closed Thread

Tags
cleaning, colony, refused, lost, pillowcase

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.