stop signs and cars

Closed Thread
Old 12-01-2016, 04:13 PM
Veteran member
Default stop signs and cars

I wish cars would slow down be for approaching the intersection for a stop sign,when I'm in my golf cart I worry they will blow through and hit me.
Old 12-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Email Reported As Spam

It can be concerning. However, what you are asking is how do you stop drivers from a poor driving habit that's been with them their entire driving life?

Also I have noticed drivers who over react . I made a left hand turn from a MMP onto a diamond lane was in the diamond now going forward when a woman drive approaching me was shaking her fist at me.

I swear I could have made that left turn twice and still been clear of this woman driver.
Old 12-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,573 Times in 1,749 Posts

This is not Lake Wobegon. Half of the drivers are of less than average ability - and many if not most of them are in denial about that fact. Drive defensively.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 12-01-2016, 04:56 PM
Veteran member
Default Slow down??/

Quote:
Originally Posted by village dreamer View Post
I wish cars would slow down be for approaching the intersection for a stop sign,when I'm in my golf cart I worry they will blow through and hit me.
Village Dreamer. Well you can dream on. This community does not seem to recognize the real problem and the real safety hazards that exist and I can assure you and many others here would assure you, there are some real hazards. You would be amazed at what a person on a bike goes through at this location. Good luck and be safe as you can, there is not much help in this area, but keep trying and our best to you,

bbbbbb
Closed Thread

Tags
stop, cars, worry, cart, golf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.