Tamarind Grove ?

Closed Thread
Old 05-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa Hawkeye View Post
Hello everyone! The Brown's (Denny and Marcia) will be coming to TV, specifically a CYV in Southern Star. We close 6-8-11 and plan to move down the 1st week of July if not sooner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashorecaroline View Post
Hello to all my new and soon to be new neighbors in Tamarind Grove! On May 6th I purchased a Bonita on Littlestone Terrace and will be moving in on June 9th.
Hi neighbors! We will be building a Sun Kissed at the east end of Ansley Path and plan to move in October. See ya at the pool!
Old 05-14-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookBarb View Post
We have a lot in Tamarind Grove and hope to begin construction in late July. It is on Barret Lane. I haven't seen anyone else mention Tamarind Grove as their future home. Will we have neighbors? Please let us know if there are any other Tamarind Grove TVers out there that are planning to build soon.
Hi there, We just bought a lot in Tamarind Grove two weeks ago. We are hoping to be permantely in The Villages by October. The property is on Newburn Lane. We will be coming down to the Villages shortly to to finalize everything. I don't know about you, but we are extremely excited.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion6 View Post
Hi neighbors! We will be building a Sun Kissed at the east end of Ansley Path and plan to move in October. See ya at the pool!

I'll be there, can't wait. !!!
Old 05-14-2011, 05:13 PM

So it looks like there's quite a group of TV newcomers invading Tamarind Grove in the coming months. We'll be there on June 28th. Anybody interested in a once-a-month Tamarind Grove women's golf group and/or couples golf followed by dinner out?

You can PM me or e-mail me at golfergal@nc.rr.com
Old 05-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Default So Close

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanNem View Post
Hi there, We just bought a lot in Tamarind Grove two weeks ago. We are hoping to be permantely in The Villages by October. The property is on Newburn Lane. We will be coming down to the Villages shortly to to finalize everything. I don't know about you, but we are extremely excited.
Greetings, JoanNem:

We will be so close, and hopefully getting to TV at the same time. We are working very hard to get our house ready to list in July when we come down to get our home in TV started. We hope to be permanent residents the end of October. I am so anxious, but so much to do in the next 2 months. We are hoping that our house sells quickly, but who knows? Can't wait to meet everyone!
Old 05-14-2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Greetings, JoanNem:

We will be so close, and hopefully getting to TV at the same time. We are working very hard to get our house ready to list in July when we come down to get our home in TV started. We hope to be permanent residents the end of October. I am so anxious, but so much to do in the next 2 months. We are hoping that our house sells quickly, but who knows? Can't wait to meet everyone!

We are doing the same thing. Hoping our house sells quickly. Hopefully we can finalize everything in July and then start to build, hoping to be in the house by October. Hope to meet you !!
Old 05-15-2011, 12:20 PM
Default Hi Everyone

Happy to day we are closing on our Gardenia on Odessa Circle # 1985 on June 6th. We hope be down by end of July. Can not wait to meet you all...you have everyone been so helpful and supportive...see you soon...
Old 05-15-2011, 05:27 PM
Sage

Congrats, Turtlediver. Da place is fillin' up!
Old 05-17-2011, 07:42 PM
Default Tamarind Grove

Yes, we also in TG closing on June 9th... We're on Bachman Path.. and we're from PA.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashorecaroline View Post
Hello to all my new and soon to be new neighbors in Tamarind Grove! On May 6th I purchased a Bonita on Littlestone Terrace and will be moving in on June 9th. It is a gorgeous neighborhood and I look forward to meeting all of you.
Welcome to Littlestone Terrace. You can join us and Old Newt on the same street. We will be back in June.

GP
Old 05-17-2011, 08:32 PM

Quote:
We have a lot in Tamarind Grove and hope to begin construction in late July. It is on Barret Lane. I haven't seen anyone else mention Tamarind Grove as their future home. Will we have neighbors? Please let us know if there are any other Tamarind Grove TVers out there that are planning to build soon.
We may end up being your neighbors as we are considering a lot on Grenadier Way (a couple streets south from Barret). Should be making our decision tomorrow. Earlier this week, we thought we were going to the new village of Sanibel, but now are looking at TG. We are scheduled to close on our house (here) on Thursday, and if all goes well will probably start building July or August.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmar View Post
We may end up being your neighbors as we are considering a lot on Grenadier Way (a couple streets south from Barret). Should be making our decision tomorrow. Earlier this week, we thought we were going to the new village of Sanibel, but now are looking at TG. We are scheduled to close on our house (here) on Thursday, and if all goes well will probably start building July or August.
Welcome Billmar to TOTV! Good luck with your upcoming home construction in whatever village you decide on!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Let us know how things work out. Just remember... the best is yet to come.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Welcome to TOTV! Best wishes on your house closing and on your choice of homes in TV. The good news here is, there is not bad choice!
Old 05-18-2011, 10:27 PM
Smile Almost there

Thanks for all your good wishes. We signed our contract today and plan to be in a rental from July-August. Can't wait to get to TV and start building.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.