Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Tamarind Grove ? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/tamarind-grove-38367/)

taylor111947 05-05-2011 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffBorn (Post 351954)
One of the neighbors on Odessa Circle is hosting a meet your neighbors on Saturday 5/14.
You'll love Tamarind Grove, the pool has beautiful sunsets and Lake Sumter Landing is a short golf cart ride away. We closed on our home on April 8th and almost have it together.

Looks like I will just miss the neighbors' meet and greet - I'm arriving early evening on the 14th. But hopefully there will be other opportunities.

artie 05-05-2011 02:45 PM

Hi, My name is Art . My wife and I recently purchased a lot on newburn rd. We will biuld next spring, as I will retire fall of 2012. Look forward to meeting you and all the nice people of the Villages.

KathieI 05-05-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taylor111947 (Post 351970)
Looks like I will just miss the neighbors' meet and greet - I'm arriving early evening on the 14th. But hopefully there will be other opportunities.

Not to worry, Ms Taylor. I met with a bunch of the single ladies today and we are planning a lovely meet and greet for you as soon as you get yourself settled in. We're not necessarily neighbors, but we will all be friends... :MOJE_whot:

BookBarb 05-05-2011 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artie (Post 352074)
Hi, My name is Art . My wife and I recently purchased a lot on newburn rd. We will biuld next spring, as I will retire fall of 2012. Look forward to meeting you and all the nice people of the Villages.

We will be really close. My poor $5.00 map is getting so much use. Whenever someone mentions what street/road they will be moving to, I get out the map and check out where they will be. It is so exciting. Have you decided what house you will be building? We can't wait to meet all of the nice people.

oceangirl 05-05-2011 07:15 PM

Sounds like a great bunch of new neighbors. It doesn't matter what village your in everyone is here to enjoy the lifestyle. :MOJE_whot::clap2:

I feel like I know some of you already from your pm. Keep um coming. I love hearing how happy everyone is. Isn't this fun:1rotfl:

Our home is on Bachman Path and would love to have you stop by. Really I do:1rotfl:

Wish everyone many many years of happiness:thumbup:

katezbox 05-05-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffBorn (Post 351954)
One of the neighbors on Odessa Circle is hosting a meet your neighbors on Saturday 5/14.
You'll love Tamarind Grove, the pool has beautiful sunsets and Lake Sumter Landing is a short golf cart ride away. We closed on our home on April 8th and almost have it together.

Jeff, The TG pool is in such a neat location. It is a bit off the beaten path and just so inviting.

k

afbob 05-05-2011 08:44 PM

Odessa Circle

We hope to move in to Lot 71 in mid-July.
Can't wait. What street is TG pool located?:MOJE_whot::clap2:

champion6 05-05-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afbob (Post 352173)
What street is TG pool located?

It's between Tamarind Grove Run and Ansley Path, near the west end of Tamarind Grove Run. What street is Lot 71 on?

afbob 05-05-2011 08:49 PM

Lot 71

Odessa Circle

taylor111947 05-05-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathieI (Post 352079)
Not to worry, Ms Taylor. I met with a bunch of the single ladies today and we are planning a lovely meet and greet for you as soon as you get yourself settled in. We're not necessarily neighbors, but we will all be friends... :MOJE_whot:

Kathie - You've already made me feel so welcome. If everyone is as friendly as you are I know I'm going to love it in TV. :mademyday:

Turtlediver 05-06-2011 08:45 AM

Tamarind Grove

We are also so glad to hear about all the people coming to Tamarind Grove. We will be Coming in July to Odessa Circle.....We can not wait......seem like we have been planning forever... see you all soon

Iowa Hawkeye 05-13-2011 04:05 PM

Hello everyone! The Brown's (Denny and Marcia) will be coming to TV, specifically a CYV in Southern Star. We close 6-8-11 and plan to move down the 1st week of July if not sooner. Looks like we are surrounded (literally) by several of you on Odessa Circle! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Pturner 05-13-2011 04:46 PM

Congratulations to all the new TG Villagers!! You're going to love your new life in TV and we're gonna love you being here.

All best wishes.

Pturner

Schaumburger 05-13-2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowa Hawkeye (Post 353885)
Hello everyone! The Brown's (Denny and Marcia) will be coming to TV, specifically a CYV in Southern Star. We close 6-8-11 and plan to move down the 1st week of July if not sooner. Looks like we are surrounded (literally) by several of you on Odessa Circle! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hello, Iowa Hawkeye. What part of Iowa are you from? I grew up in Dubuque, and my dad still lives there, so I go back to Dubuque to visit him every couple of months. My youngest sister graduated from Iowa in the mid 1980's.

Congrats on your upcoming move to TV. I'm just a wannabee for now, but I will be in TV renting in July. Best of luck to you! :wave:

seashorecaroline 05-14-2011 07:25 AM

Hello to all my new and soon to be new neighbors in Tamarind Grove! On May 6th I purchased a Bonita on Littlestone Terrace and will be moving in on June 9th. It is a gorgeous neighborhood and I look forward to meeting all of you. :wave: