Tamarind Grove ?

Closed Thread
Old 08-24-2011, 04:45 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTPF View Post
We bought a lot on Dividing Creek Path in late July. We are meeting with the design center in to weeks. We are building a designer home and it should be completed by mid november. We would like to sell our house in NJ before we move in full time. Our house in NJ is up for sale now. We are ready for the next chapter of our life to begin in TV. See you soon.
Good luck selling your house! We are doing the same in VA. Can't wait to get to TV! See you soon!
Old 08-24-2011, 06:28 AM

Quote:
We bought a lot on Dividing Creek Path in late July. We are meeting with the design center in to weeks. We are building a designer home and it should be completed by mid november. We would like to sell our house in NJ before we move in full time. Our house in NJ is up for sale now. We are ready for the next chapter of our life to begin in TV. See you soon.
When you take pictures next month I'd like to see some, please. I'm at the end of Tamarind Grove Run. This link may help you.
http://www.thevillages.com/newslette...e-model176.htm
Old 08-26-2011, 10:34 AM
Default Look Out Here We Come

Also looking forward to life in Tamarind Grove. Sold home in Pittsburgh in June. To The Villages in July to buy a home. Remote close today on a Lily on Bachman Path. Hope to be moving in less than a month. Enjoyed the neighborhood rec center and people we met in July. Susan & Pat Hanley
Old 08-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Sage

Congrats, pittspat! We have a Sun Kissed at the east end of Ansley pat. Will move around mid-October. See ya at the pool!
Old 08-26-2011, 12:28 PM

Jim, I see 3 houses on left side of tamarid Grove rd under construction by the map at the intersection of TG rd and DCP. Let me know which lot is yours and I will make it a point to take pictures for you. I am on the other end of Dividing creek path near Helen st (I think).
Old 08-26-2011, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Jim, I see 3 houses on left side of tamarid Grove rd under construction by the map at the intersection of TG rd and DCP. Let me know which lot is yours and I will make it a point to take pictures for you. I am on the other end of Dividing creek path near Helen st (I think).
Thanks for the offer. I'm second to last lot at the end of TG Run and on the east side (right side) of the street as it ends at DCP. Good luck with all your plans.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:59 PM

Hi New Residents--Husband & I are looking to build early Feb/2012--still trying to sell our home in the Poconos, Pa--not easy--wish you luck. We are on Southwood Dr. You might be near us. We are so worried house won't sell.
Arlene & Wayne King
Old 08-28-2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKING65499 View Post
Hi New Residents--Husband & I are looking to build early Feb/2012--still trying to sell our home in the Poconos, Pa--not easy--wish you luck. We are on Southwood Dr. You might be near us. We are so worried house won't sell.
Arlene & Wayne King
First, understand you are not alone. Many of us from all points of the compass are doing the same thing;Praying for folks to view our homes for sale. It will happen when it does and one of the things you can do wrong is price it without taking about a thirty percent loss.

You can make up your loss over the years with the current value at TV. You're getting two things here at TV, your buying your last house and a new life style at the same time. The people already here, having gone through what we are now, are our support group and their fees are very reasonable to say the least, just satisfaction for having helped someone like them.

It will be good, and if you have to turn your lot back in that deposit will just go to another neighborhood and maybe that was part of His plan all along. Hang in there, and keep your head up. Welcome!
Old 08-29-2011, 12:14 AM
Gold member
Default Lots

Jim,

Your home better sell! I don't want to let mine go if I have to follow you to another Village.

I like being called " A Grover! "

Can't wait till next July when I can learn how to relax and slow down!

Herv
Old 08-29-2011, 04:13 PM

Hi Barb,

We just moved down here from Michigan and are building on Kate Hill Street in Tamarind Grove. Our move in date is October 31st. Hope to meet you soon.

Penny & Curt Schellenberg
Old 08-31-2011, 01:23 PM

My brother and sister-in-law from Colorado just moved into their Iris on Lowell St the beginning of Aug. Lots of empty lots on their street, but it is building up quickly. We sent them weekly pics of their house being built, and now they are getting to watch (with fascination) the speed of others being built.
They have met many of their neighbors who are building.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Default I think TG is sold out except for spec homes

We Just got home today. We will be closing Dec 5th on our designer home in TG. We were there in the end of July and there were only a few homes started. I would guess that it is 2/3 built or being built now. What a difference! Can't wait to be an official Frog and grover.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:27 AM
Default Grove not sold out

My mistake I see there are 11 lots and many speck homes avaliable in Tamarind Grove . sorry for the miss information.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:51 AM
Gold member

One less available, we just bought in Cottonwood! See you folks soon
Old 09-14-2011, 05:31 AM
Gold member

Yeah! Congratulations to you! We are your neighbors in the Montbrook Villas.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.