Tamarind Grove ?

Closed Thread
Old 09-24-2011, 09:06 PM

Been in Florida for a number of years - had swimming pool in backyard up until our move to TV. Kind of "been there, done that" with the pools. But love to walk and ya might see me trekking through the 'hood. Haven't had a chance to get out much since the move - too much to do at the house. Next I will be looking for a job as I love to work. Wish me luck!!
Old 10-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Default We are Headed to TV

We had the closing on our house in Maryland yesterday. Everything went smoothly. Tomorrow Tom and I leave for TV, getting there Friday in time for our closing. Movers are supposed to show up Saturday and we are so excited. Hope to meet lots and lots of new friends. We are on Barret Lane. Stop by to say hi!
Old 10-05-2011, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennyt View Post
We just moved to Grenadier in Tamarind Grove this past week. Unloading boxes and boxes. Nice to see that the street is nearly complete!
We are right down the street from you in between two empty lots by Newburn. Moved in on the 19th.

John and Dianne
Old 10-05-2011, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookBarb View Post
We had the closing on our house in Maryland yesterday. Everything went smoothly. Tomorrow Tom and I leave for TV, getting there Friday in time for our closing. Movers are supposed to show up Saturday and we are so excited. Hope to meet lots and lots of new friends. We are on Barret Lane. Stop by to say hi!
Congradulations, I hope the move goes well. We'll be there in the begining of December if our house sells or not.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:28 PM

We'll be there on the 17th for our closing. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.