Thank you!!

Closed Thread
Old 02-04-2016, 11:57 AM
Default Thank you!!

While walking on Buttonwood run with my wife this morning I was having some shoe problems and had sat down on the curb to take care of things-the very first cart that came alon with 2 ladies stopped to make sure everything was ok-Thank you so much-once again villages show their kindness!
Taught physics and chemistry to teenagers for 37 years!! Started out in Rhinebeck,NY and ended up in Havre de Grace, MD-moved to Buttonwood full time and then moved to Labelle, but still go north to do some goose/deer hunting !!!!
Old 02-04-2016, 05:16 PM

I had a similar experience when I was first exploring The Villages. I was pulled over to the side of the MMP preparing to take a couple of pictures. The lady in the first cart that came by stopped and inquired if I needed any assistance. Just one of the many nice and helpful people I encountered here and one of the many positive experiences that resulted in us buying a home in TV.
Old 02-04-2016, 08:22 PM

As we did also. Everyone would stop to help. Very curtious and friendly, thats why we purchased and are coming in 5 weeks. Cant wait. Thank you all.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:14 PM
Sage

It happens every day. Friendly people draw friendly people. Everybody walks away from family and friends to be down here. I think people down here have a predisposition to help and make friends fast for obvious reasons.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
It happens every day. Friendly people draw friendly people. Everybody walks away from family and friends to be down here. I think people down here have a predisposition to help and make friends fast for obvious reasons.

Absolutely, well said Tom.

Tags
alon, ladies, stopped, things-the, cart, make, villages, show, kindness, much-once, ok-thank, care, morning, wife, buttonwood, run, shoe, curb, sat, problems, walking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.