Thanks to the nice Polo Ridge Area Couple...

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2017, 09:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts
Default Thanks to the nice Polo Ridge Area Couple...

...who found my mother's purse which had fallen out of their car somehow around the Polo Ridge gate. They called our house, golf carted over to bring back the purse with their little dog between them. I will try to thank you in person sometime when I get to the Polo Field with Beau which may be more often now that my favorite Villages' area woman and her girlfriend as well as their pit bull mixes got booted from Doggie Doo Run Run. Not sure why that happened to her and her friend but am looking into it. They may show up at the Polo Field too.

Nice to hear about honest people in the Villages-- I know that includes many of the fine people here in this wonderful community. Now I am beginning to sound like Graciegirl.

My wallet had fallen out of the car too about seven years ago. This was at the Belvedere Gate. Someone tossed it out of the window minus about $50 in cash but with the credits cards and a Good Samaritan turned it in at a gas station in Lake Weir on Highway 25. The gas station people called me. Before that, I had had to talk to a Sumter County Deputy before that to tell him about my stupidity in losing the wallet because I wanted to make sure I took all the necessary steps with respect to the credit cards.

Again, thanks to this nice Polo Ridge couple for being honest and my Mom handed over some of the Pepperidge Farm Mint Melano cookies.

Now if I can only find out the real facts as to why my dear female friend as well as her female friend were banned from Doggie Doo Run Run as she claims she had not done anything to warrant such a response. Hoping on the help of some more honest people to get to the bottom of that. These are a little rough playing pit bull mixes but I have not known them to hurt any other dog and would often get many licks to the face from one of them. Of course, this is a private dog park so they can ban anyone they want for whatever reason. I just want to find out what happened. And if anyone knows what happened do not use real names just Tal's friend(s) or something like that. Or Beau's friends as he seems to like this woman and her daughter even more than I do.

And if I get banned for posting this from Doggie Doo Run Run then that is the risk I will take to get at the facts. Something is not adding up with the story so far. I have been going to Doggie Doo Run Run since January of 2007 with a dog and started in November 2006 when going to a dog adoption even when we were looking for a dog and eventually found Sport around January 7, 2007.

So, I may be at the Polo Fields more than I want but have met some nice people there too when walking around with my dog Beau.

Again, thanks for the honest couple who returned my mother's purse. It had been run over probably by a golf cart as the damage was minimal.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 02-18-2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts
Default Thanks again to the Polo Field couple with the dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
...who found my mother's purse which had fallen out of their car somehow around the Polo Ridge gate. They called our house, golf carted over to bring back the purse with their little dog between them. I will try to thank you in person sometime when I get to the Polo Field with Beau which may be more often now that my favorite Villages' area woman and her girlfriend as well as their pit bull mixes got booted from Doggie Doo Run Run. Not sure why that happened to her and her friend but am looking into it. They may show up at the Polo Field too.

Nice to hear about honest people in the Villages-- I know that includes many of the fine people here in this wonderful community. Now I am beginning to sound like Graciegirl.

My wallet had fallen out of the car too about seven years ago. This was at the Belvedere Gate. Someone tossed it out of the window minus about $50 in cash but with the credits cards and a Good Samaritan turned it in at a gas station in Lake Weir on Highway 25. The gas station people called me. Before that, I had had to talk to a Sumter County Deputy before that to tell him about my stupidity in losing the wallet because I wanted to make sure I took all the necessary steps with respect to the credit cards.

Again, thanks to this nice Polo Ridge couple for being honest and my Mom handed over some of the Pepperidge Farm Mint Melano cookies.

Now if I can only find out the real facts as to why my dear female friend as well as her female friend were banned from Doggie Doo Run Run as she claims she had not done anything to warrant such a response. Hoping on the help of some more honest people to get to the bottom of that. These are a little rough playing pit bull mixes but I have not known them to hurt any other dog and would often get many licks to the face from one of them. Of course, this is a private dog park so they can ban anyone they want for whatever reason. I just want to find out what happened. And if anyone knows what happened do not use real names just Tal's friend(s) or something like that. Or Beau's friends as he seems to like this woman and her daughter even more than I do.

And if I get banned for posting this from Doggie Doo Run Run then that is the risk I will take to get at the facts. Something is not adding up with the story so far. I have been going to Doggie Doo Run Run since January of 2007 with a dog and started in November 2006 when going to a dog adoption even when we were looking for a dog and eventually found Sport around January 7, 2007.

So, I may be at the Polo Fields more than I want but have met some nice people there too when walking around with my dog Beau.

Again, thanks for the honest couple who returned my mother's purse. It had been run over probably by a golf cart as the damage was minimal.
No news on this matter. Decided to try a low- key approach to this so I still do not know what actually happened and whether or not my friends were allowed back at Doggie Doo Run Run. They do have other places they can go too. As do I. I took a month break from Doggie Doo Run Run back in 2012 and may do this again. It is nice sometimes to get out and meet new people. And one of these would be the Polo Field.
Closed Thread

Tags
run, polo, people, dog, honest

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.