Weight Watcher Members

Closed Thread
Old 01-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Default Weight Watcher Members

I would like to chat with some WW members. I am a lifetime member who has fallen off the scale. Wondering if I should go back or utilize the weight management classes offered by TV.
Thanks,
Janet
Old 01-13-2013, 06:02 AM
nkrifats

A decision only you can make. WW works for me and the meeting enforces what I need to know. Weighing in every week keeps me accountable. Have not tried any classes in the villages. WW and exercise works, so I do not mess with what works for me. Good Luck from a fellow lifetime member.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:55 AM
Veteran member

I went back to WW as I had gained back some of the weight I had lost. I am not a lifetime member yet but I do know that WW works. I have now lost those pounds and it didn't take long. I find the meetings so uplifting especially with leaders like Lynelle and Stacy. They are such comedians and the laughing is such a good way to start the day.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrifats View Post
A decision only you can make. WW works for me and the meeting enforces what I need to know. Weighing in every week keeps me accountable. Have not tried any classes in the villages. WW and exercise works, so I do not mess with what works for me. Good Luck from a fellow lifetime member.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp509 View Post
I went back to WW as I had gained back some of the weight I had lost. I am not a lifetime member yet but I do know that WW works. I have now lost those pounds and it didn't take long. I find the meetings so uplifting especially with leaders like Lynelle and Stacy. They are such comedians and the laughing is such a good way to start the day.
Which leaders do you two like and when and where do they meet? Online it gives one address, but I heard they changed locations. I have a few stubborn pounds to knock off, and nothing I'm doing myself seems to be working.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:48 AM
Veteran member

When you go on the WW website put in zipcode to find a meeting. I go to the one at Plaza Grande. That meeting place only moved next door to where it was - you will see the sign out front. The website shows the meeting times. If you scroll down further you can see the schedule of meetings by Leader. I enjoy Lynelle or Stacy. I try to go on Tuesday at 9:30 am.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:02 AM
Gold member

Also a lifer. I bit the bullet and started back to the meetings when I got to 5 pounds over my goal because before you know it, it could be 10, then who knows what happens. I go on Thursdays to one of Ann's meetings as I really relate to her. She's walking the 26.2 Disney marathon this weekend. Anyway, go and try a few different meetings til you find what and who works for you. I figure I have 30 minutes per week to devote to my eating habits to keep me healthy and on the right track.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:02 AM
nkrifats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Which leaders do you two like and when and where do they meet? Online it gives one address, but I heard they changed locations. I have a few stubborn pounds to knock off, and nothing I'm doing myself seems to be working.
Anne on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Old 01-13-2013, 01:55 PM

I am also a lifetimer who gained back weight. Just started going back. I too go to the WW center at LaPlaza Grande. I go on sunday mornings when I can...I work and my days vary so I will fit in the day accordingly each week. I like WW and I need the meetings to be held accountable. Ann is a great leader, but I haven't been to any that I didn't like the leader.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Ann at Oxford on Tuesdays at 10am.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:59 PM

Thanks to all of you for your responses. The people on TOTV are fabulous. I need to make a decision.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.