Car vs. Golf Cart Crash Mallory CC 8:00 PM Tonight

Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2012, 09:13 PM
Platinum member
Default Car vs. Golf Cart Crash Mallory CC 8:00 PM Tonight

There was a golf cart accident tonight on ODell Circle in front of Mallory CC around 8:00 PM tonight. The left front of the Cadilac CTS was damaged. Didn't see the damages to the golf cart but there had to be some. That's going to ruin the holidays for at least two people. Three Sumter deputies responded.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:23 PM

2 carts were smashed up but no one was hurt. Last cart and caddy were just towed away.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:38 PM
Sage
Default I was there too right after it happened

I was there right after it happened. Golf cart seat and cart debris in the road, front drivers side fender/light damaged on car and I saw three people out of the cart....a child about 10 years old or so, an older gentleman dabbing his head with a cloth and a lady who appeared to be unharmed. We asked if anyone was hurt and they said no...thankfully! Please be careful especially in the dark and on busy roads....ODell circle is where the light display is which is why I was there. Everyone have a safe and merry Christmas!!
Old 12-23-2012, 09:03 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallory View Post
2 carts were smashed up but no one was hurt. Last cart and caddy were just towed away.
Glad to hear no one was hurt
Old 12-23-2012, 10:32 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
I was there right after it happened. Golf cart seat and cart debris in the road, front drivers side fender/light damaged on car and I saw three people out of the cart....a child about 10 years old or so, an older gentleman dabbing his head with a cloth and a lady who appeared to be unharmed. We asked if anyone was hurt and they said no...thankfully! Please be careful especially in the dark and on busy roads....ODell circle is where the light display is which is why I was there. Everyone have a safe and merry Christmas!!
Yes, I notice a lot of golf cart and auto activity at that round about the other day when I took Patrick to look at the Christmas lights there.

BE CAREFUL out THERE~

Sterling, IL; Hunter's Creek, Orlando, FL; The Villages
Old 12-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Gold member

On our way home last night, around 10:30, we came upon an accident at Morse and 466. Fair amount of damage to both vehicles and police were there. Did not see any of the occupants from the vehicles.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Sage

We too came upon this accident...well what was the end of it. Police still there, golf cart up on grass and a fairly old Cadillac pulled over. Both had damage. On Odell just before the Mallory gate.

TODAY though on Harston (in Amelia)...a blue vehicle passed a car just before the stop sign going west. Flew through the stop sign and barely stopped for the one on Odell. IF that person reads TOTV....your driving is extremely dangerous AND stupid!!! We've observed more cars than I can count blowing the Harston stop signs...plus we've nearly been hit on the street that passes (it's not a 4-way) through here several times.Yes, now we're careful! So dangerous!!!
Old 12-23-2012, 12:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
We too came upon this accident...well what was the end of it. Police still there, golf cart up on grass and a fairly old Cadillac pulled over. Both had damage. On Odell just before the Mallory gate.

TODAY though on Harston (in Amelia)...a blue vehicle passed a car just before the stop sign going west. Flew through the stop sign and barely stopped for the one on Odell. IF that person reads TOTV....your driving is extremely dangerous AND stupid!!! We've observed more cars than I can count blowing the Harston stop signs...plus we've nearly been hit on the street that passes (it's not a 4-way) through here several times.Yes, now we're careful! So dangerous!!!
There are no stupid people that read TOTV.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.