Tried Calling Comcast for 2 Days

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2015, 03:18 PM
Veteran member
Default Tried Calling Comcast for 2 Days

I've been trying to call Comcast for literally 2 days now. Can't get through. Anyone else having the same problem?
Old 03-30-2015, 03:56 PM
Veteran member

I had to call them last week about my security software. Took a while to get a real person on the line and she wasn't very helpful, but I did get through. Typical Comcast experience...

By the way, I've never used it but they do have a chat function on their website. Good luck.
Netherlands, California, Quebec, California, Texas, Turkey, Minnesota, Panama Canal, California, Illinois, Turkey, Maryland, Germany, Florida, New Mexico, The Village of Amelia and now The Village of Hacienda East.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:03 PM
Veteran member

Whenever I have a problem or question with a service and you call and press 1 for this, press 2 for that, etc., I listen to which button to press to add a new service or upgrade my existing service or purchase something new and press that button. Guaranteed you will be speaking to a live person in a matter of 1 minute
Old 03-30-2015, 04:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by N44125 View Post
I've been trying to call Comcast for literally 2 days now. Can't get through. Anyone else having the same problem?
Maybe they're busy on Facebook and Twitter.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:35 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by logdog View Post
I had to call them last week about my security software. Took a while to get a real person on the line and she wasn't very helpful, but I did get through. Typical Comcast experience...

By the way, I've never used it but they do have a chat function on their website. Good luck.
Lately when I've needed Comcast I have used their chat feature. First log in to your account. Then in the search box at the top type in chat. It should take you to a chat box to chat with a real person. There are also multiple areas on the Comcast website where you can troubleshoot your equipment and remote. You will need to login to your account using your comcast e-mail address that they gave you (at least that is the one that I use). Hopefully this will help.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default This is a message from above!!!

Run, Run, Run to another carrier!

Quote:
Old 03-30-2015, 05:42 PM

Comcast is good at dropping your call if you are asking why your bill went up.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbym View Post
Comcast is good at dropping your call if you are asking why your bill went up.
I agree on that for sure or if you question them for any reason.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:46 PM

I had the same problem starting last Thursday. I called 7 times and finally went down to the office Friday.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:01 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbirdtobe View Post
I had the same problem starting last Thursday. I called 7 times and finally went down to the office Friday.
they have a chat function which is always answered right away with a person that will help you. if you are calling 7 times then maybe you get what you deserve.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:15 PM

If my choice was Comcast,or no television; I would choose no television! The worst that I have ever seen. I am quite happy with Charter in Tennessee, and Century Link in The Villages.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:25 PM

Had the same issue for 2 days. Tried what George said and did get a live person. They apologized for my troubles and said they would connect me to customer service representative. I was feeling pretty good that this agony was finally going to be over. Wouldn't you know it, they transferred me to the same damn 1800 number that I had been calling for the past 2 days. I was so livid I wanted to strangle that damn automated person. Finally got a hold of someone by login onto the account and using the chat feature. They were nice enough to offer me the 1800 number and I was nice enough to let them have it full force. They then gave me a URL link which got me the customer service rep I needed.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:54 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Not a big Comcast fan, but they can always be reached at 1-800-COMCAST.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.