Tstl

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2014, 09:49 PM
Default Tstl

There was an expression in EMS where I used to live that fits a lot of the situations and people in life. I say this with a little tongue in cheek:::but the expression is TSTL=too stupid to live. Today I saw a perfect example. We were on the golf cart path that runs along the putting range and Turtle Mound. There were 2 golf carts stopped on the cart path where the 9th hole of TM is. The carts were totally blocking one lane of the pathway and the 2 men from each cart were standing on the path beside the carts just waiting for their friends to finish playing. Incredably stupid!!! They could have pulled all the way up on the cart path beside the hole their friends were playing. Or EVEN BETTER--pull approx. 5 feet into the huge parking lot at the putting range. If this is an example of the kind of decisions and judgement calls these guys are making, they need big help!
Old 04-16-2014, 12:08 AM
Gold member

You just can't fix stupid.
Old 04-16-2014, 05:10 AM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp

I often see groups of golf carts parked on the grass at the 9th at turtle mound, but never parked on the cart path. I agree......not smart!
Old 04-16-2014, 10:14 PM

I would say that parking in the middle of the cartpath where people coming up out of the tunnel and almost running into them is pretty dangerous. Plenty of dips and turn on that section, and not much visability. It is not like it is a nice, straight stretch . On a similar note, I can't count the number of car, carts, and every other vehicle including landscappers and construction people who all of a sudden feel like they can pull into the cart pathway and stop there to park while they take care of "whatever". That is inconvenient, could be dangerous, but not as much as those carts at Turtle Mound. Plus, who is to know that the roundabouts were not next on the cart drivers list.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.