Coffee in Mulberry

Closed Thread
Old 09-29-2009, 06:33 AM
Smile Coffee in Mulberry

Good morning to all, We will be staying in the village of Chatham in mid october. Can anyone tell us if there is an early morning coffee shop in the Mulberry Grove Plaza? Or if Nancy Lopez has a coffee shop in the country club? Have a great day in TV! LB
Old 09-29-2009, 05:04 PM
Founder

The pool restaurant at Lopez is open fairly early. That's about it. It's really pretty pleasant there early. If same waitress is there, she's really good.

JLK
Old 09-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Veteran member

The closest one I can think of is in Baylee Plaza - about 5 minutes away. I am not sure of the name; it may be called the Beanery - take 42 east, right on 441/27 and it is about 1/4 mile down on the right. But the Oasis pool cafe at Lopen CC is also nice; as mentioned above; and would be closer.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:36 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB View Post
Good morning to all, We will be staying in the village of Chatham in mid october. Can anyone tell us if there is an early morning coffee shop in the Mulberry Grove Plaza? Or if Nancy Lopez has a coffee shop in the country club? Have a great day in TV! LB
We think Panera Bread in Spanish Springs is worth the trip and their bear claws are to die for. I agree that Nancy Lopez is very pleasant but don't know how early they open nor have I tried their coffee.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:20 AM

Thanks to all for the ideas. Will call Nancy Lopez for times of service, then proceed to others if not available early. The coffee is always the first thing!Best regards. Larry
Old 09-30-2009, 06:35 AM
Dancing Thyme

So Larry and Mrs. LB!!!
After you have that morning coffee
will you have enough energy to dance
in the evenings???
If you would like to join the gang in the evening
just let me know.
We'd love to have you join the TOTV group for nightlife
in TV!!! The Villages Florida

Welcome to TV, have a great time!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 09-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Eternal Member

If you are not looking for a sit-down place, the Walgreen's in Mulberry and the Shell station across the street has coffee and pastries.

Glenview has not been mentioned but they have breakfast in an A/C climate. The Oasis is not A/C and can get warm in the AM.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:52 AM

KathieI, Thank you for the invite. It does require coffee at 4:00 PM also to be able to dance in the evening! We do enjoy dancing, mostly ballroom stuff. Our favorite is the late 50's music to which we do the swing (jitterbug).If we can ever get to TV full time we will take line dancing lessons . We enjoy watching all the line dancing in the squares when we are there. Will be at Spanish Springs on sat nite Oct 17 as we are bringing Laurie's folks and treating ourselves to dinner at the Cattle Barons.Will dance there after dinner. LB &LB
Old 10-01-2009, 06:58 AM

Zcaveman, Thanks for your suggestions. Can we get to the places you mention by golf cart? We are staying in Villas of Bromley Village of Chatham. Regards LB
Old 10-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Zcaveman, Thanks for your suggestions. Can we get to the places you mention by golf cart? We are staying in Villas of Bromley Village of Chatham. Regards LB
All of the places mentioned are accessible by golf cart. All are within a 5-10 minute ride.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:02 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
KathieI, Thank you for the invite. It does require coffee at 4:00 PM also to be able to dance in the evening! We do enjoy dancing, mostly ballroom stuff. Our favorite is the late 50's music to which we do the swing (jitterbug).If we can ever get to TV full time we will take line dancing lessons . We enjoy watching all the line dancing in the squares when we are there. Will be at Spanish Springs on sat nite Oct 17 as we are bringing Laurie's folks and treating ourselves to dinner at the Cattle Barons.Will dance there after dinner. LB &LB
OK, your excused. Our dancing really can't be even remotely compared to ballroom but we have fun....... ohhhhhh, here for the 17th?? I presume of course you will be at the Crispers lunch on the 16th????? No excuses to miss that, okay? Lots of new peeps will be there... See ya soon!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.