Courtyard Villas -- new floor plans!

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2017, 10:36 AM
Gold member
Default Courtyard Villas -- new floor plans!

Did anyone else notice the new floor plans for courtyard villas?? It looks to me like they changed five of the courtyard floor plans. After I built my designer five years ago, they finally have what I want in a courtyard villa! So far, I only see them in the Village of Finney and the Village of Woodbury -- would not be my first choice!

My needs are a little different as I have my almost 93 year old mother with me. I need a master bathroom that is large enough to maneuver a walker, and a garage big enough to hold my Flex (I need a car big enough to hold at least 2 walkers!) and I like an inside laundry.

Don't get me wrong, I love my beautiful home but I don't need such a large home when its just me and a courtyard would be nice for my ShihTzu.
Old 03-25-2017, 01:16 PM

Sable, I agree the new floor plan designs of the courtyard villas are very nice. We sold our designer and moved to a courtyard villa just over a year ago and have never looked back. Our villa is located on a golf front which makes it feel extra spacious, without loosing the privacy.
Closed Thread

Tags
courtyard, plans, floor, big, large

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.