Van service to Stanford/Orlando Airport

Closed Thread
Old 09-22-2014, 01:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,880 Times in 2,426 Posts
Default Van service to Stanford/Orlando Airport

I was wondering if there are or have used Van/Shuttle service from the Villages to Stanford/Orlando Airport? When we fly out that's the Airport we will probably fly from to get direct flight to our desination? Or is there service from Olando int. to Stanford/Orlando Airport? Drive seems to be about hour and twenty minutes. I don't like leaving car at the airports for days at time.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:35 PM
Veteran member

Did it in July. Van takes you to Orlando and then you transfer to another van to go to Sanford. Around 20 more minutes. We did not have to transfer vans in Orlando. Driver said he would just take us on to Sanford. Coming home the van was at Sanford and we went to Orlando. We did change vans there and were brought back to TV. We also didn't want to leave car so this worked out fine.

Becky
Old 09-25-2014, 11:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,880 Times in 2,426 Posts

Thanks Becky, we like non-stop flights and Allegiant fly directly to our Destination.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:42 PM
Veteran member

First let me say, I really like The Villages Airport Van and have used their service to and from MCO on many occasions. However, the one time I used their service to Sanford airport, it cost twice as much ($70 for one person) as the trip to Orlando and it involved traveling to Orlando first and then transferring to another van to get to Sanford. You can hire a private car service from here to Sanford for the same price (or not much more) and get there much quicker. Perhaps TV Airport Van has since changed there pricing/routes, but that was what I encountered about a year ago.
Old 09-26-2014, 06:49 AM

You might also try Elite Transportation...a van service that services TV. The owner lives in Stonecrest. Very prompt, very dependable and reasonable pricing. We use George all the time.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.