Village Vettes Corvette Club

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2014, 06:30 PM
Gold member
Default Village Vettes Corvette Club

Lets give some congratulations to the members of the Village Vettes Corvette Club for an outstanding donation to Toys for Tots.

Here are the stats:

Today we concluded our 2014 Toys-For-Tots Campaign with the annual Caravan cruise to the Marine Corps Leesburg Storage Warehouse. Our final tally resulted in cash donations totaling $7,215.00 and a donated toy tally of 1,127. This exceeds our previous year’s effort.
Old 12-17-2014, 08:09 PM
Administrator

Congratulations and thanks for what you do!
Old 12-18-2014, 10:15 AM

While I owned my Corvettes, Kerbeck (a dealer in New Jersey) would hold an annual Toys for Tots event in October in Atlantic City which would draw hundreds of Corvettes and their owners. I swear that I never saw a bigger collection of toys than what they collected each year. Toys for Tots is an excellent organization.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:48 PM
Platinum member

We can't compare to the largest corvette dealer in the world, but our charitable support speaks volumes for our members....as The Villages grows....so does our club. Toys 4 Tots isn't our only fund raiser. WTG gang!!
Old 12-18-2014, 03:06 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by F16 1UB View Post
We can't compare to the largest corvette dealer in the world, but our charitable support speaks volumes for our members....as The Villages grows....so does our club. Toys 4 Tots isn't our only fund raiser. WTG gang!!
Hope your membership ranks don't reach full capacity before we get down there in a few years. Will certainly miss my vette buddies up here, but anxious to make many new ones & participate in your club's activities down in TV.

east central Illinois, St. Louis, Baton Rouge, Houston, Atlanta, Birmingham, AL
Old 12-18-2014, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F16 1UB View Post
I apologize. I wasn't trying to compare your club, but to say what a wonderful thing Toys for Tots is. It's a credit to your club to participate in it and other charities. If I still had a Corvette (and if I'm lucky, I haven't had my last), I'd love to join your group. At a minimum, I'll maybe get to meet some of you at one of The Villages car shows, once we get moved down there.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.