village of woodbury

Closed Thread
Old 05-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Banned
Default village of woodbury

hi i would like some info on the village of woodbury. i well be looking at a villa in the villas of sunnyside. eney help well help me. :dontknow: :dontknow:
Old 01-22-2013, 01:31 AM
Send a message via AIM to LynnDeb

I've been looking for homes also and it seems we always end up looking in Woodbury too... It seems spacious, larger streets and beautiful mature landscaping.. We did put an offer on a home there and hoping the sellers will accept it. Maybe we'll be neighbors
Old 01-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Platinum member

I think the quality of life in Woodbury is actually better than most other places in TV. The entire area is quiet and peaceful, with beautiful landscaping and typical friendly neighborhoods. It's in the 'forgotten north area' everyone thinks is so far away. Complete shopping, restaurants and recreation centers are in walking distance. There are four exec courses nearby.
Most importantly, even in high season, nothing is ever really crowded or hectic. Many decide the golf courses and other amenities are too far away, so we have them to ourselves. The pools here were located within a group of about 500 homes each. That ratio is much higher as you head south. I would venture to say that the Mulberry shopping center and regional rec center are the least crowded of any in TV. It's just great living here!
Old 01-22-2013, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijusluvit View Post
I think the quality of life in Woodbury is actually better than most other places in TV. The entire area is quiet and peaceful, with beautiful landscaping and typical friendly neighborhoods. It's in the 'forgotten north area' everyone thinks is so far away. Complete shopping, restaurants and recreation centers are in walking distance. There are four exec courses nearby.
Most importantly, even in high season, nothing is ever really crowded or hectic. Many decide the golf courses and other amenities are too far away, so we have them to ourselves. The pools here were located within a group of about 500 homes each. That ratio is much higher as you head south. I would venture to say that the Mulberry shopping center and regional rec center are the least crowded of any in TV. It's just great living here!
I agree. I look at 20 villages before I decided to buy and Woodbury was where I decided to buy.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Send a message via AIM to LynnDeb

Thank you for your input....we put in an offer there last nite when we got back...now we are waiting to see if sellers will accept
Old 01-22-2013, 10:59 PM
Sage

LynnDeb, Hope your offer gets accepted. Keep us posted.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to Shirleevee

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnDeb View Post
I've been looking for homes also and it seems we always end up looking in Woodbury too... It seems spacious, larger streets and beautiful mature landscaping.. We did put an offer on a home there and hoping the sellers will accept it. Maybe we'll be neighbors
Wishing you Good Luck!

Staten Island, N.Y./The Villages
Old 01-22-2013, 11:17 PM

Bought in Woodbury two years ago. As others have said, it is spacious, not very crowded even in the winter, has mature landscaping and is close enough to shopping, the Mulberry Rec Center and golfing. Love it.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:48 AM
Veteran member

I would love to live in Woodbury or Briar Meadow! VERY close to work for me, no crowds in the winter and quiet!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.