The Villages Relocation Services???

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2009, 06:09 PM

We used the Villages relocation program and were very pleased with them. They sent us 2 agents who were located in our town and we picked the one we were most confortable with. Her presentation of our home was professionally done and resulted in a sale within 6 weeks. We'll be on our way to TV in June.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:42 PM

Honey Bunny and Mouse... That is awesome! Good for you!!!! I wish we could be that lucky. We did use relocation almost 2 years ago... no luck. I actually contacted the same realtor again to relist and they wanted to lowball our listing price by $10,000 as compared to the other 3 realtors I interviewed.
I guess St. Joseph was truly listening to your prayers. Congrats.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:19 PM
Default Relocation service

Has any one gone through the relocation service and purchased a home through a real estate agent other than the Villages Realty? I'm assuming that after they give you all of the services and discounts they wouldn't be very happy about you doing that. And of course your furniture would still be under their control in storage when it comes out that you're not buying from them.

Have any of you experienced this situation?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.